Is anyone excited to watch the Summer Olympics? (1 Viewer)

Nina

🧜🏼‍♀️ 𝓜𝓼. 𝓕𝓲𝓼𝓱 🦄
.
.
.
.
.
.
Joined
20 November 2018
Messages
43,407
Reactions Received
75,483
Location
In the OCEAN
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
142,122
Pronouns
Fish/Mermaid
Ship
I never watch sports. :sanapray: Ever!

But for some reason, every time the Olympics comes around >.> my eyes are glued to the screen.
The swimming, volleyball, track & field, and gymnastics portions have a death grip on me.
For the Winter Olympics, I love the figure skating and snowboarding portion.
​
 

StrayMixx

aka Chiara
.
.
Joined
12 September 2020
Messages
40,173
Reactions Received
46,834
Location
in Bang Chan's head
Website
www.tumblr.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
181,974
Fandom
mainly bg
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
I''ll totally watch, especially to hear Team Korea's theme song blasted through the speakers lol but sports-wise, I like to watch swimming, volleyball, and track & field.
 
  • Love
Reactions: Nina
Joined
23 November 2023
Messages
3,352
Reactions Received
1,590
Location
Woodsboro🔪👻
Website
www.hoyolab.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
12,864
Fandom
NCTzen,Army
Gender
Female
Pronouns
𝐒𝐡𝐞/𝐡𝐞𝐫
Me
 
  • Like
Reactions: Nina

dark_tranquility

YOᑌ ᗪIᗪᑎ'T ᗷᗴTᖇᗩY ᗰᗴ, YOᑌ ᗷᗴTᖇᗩYᗴᗪ YOᑌᖇSᗴᒪᖴ
.
.
Joined
10 September 2019
Messages
62,180
Reactions Received
52,518
Location
Europe and Asia
Website
www.ancestry.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
201,696
Fandom
𝔹𝕃𝕀ℕ𝕂
Gender
Male
Pronouns
Eurasian
Yes all events are good events!
 
  • Love
Reactions: Nina

Tickita

𝒜𝓃 𝒾𝓃𝓋𝒾𝓃𝒸𝒾𝒷𝓁𝑒 𝓈𝓊𝓂𝓂𝑒𝓇.
.
.
.
Joined
30 January 2020
Messages
26,480
Reactions Received
39,142
Location
We're no strangers to love.
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
41,434
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she, her, mrrp
Yes if I can catch it - I'm checking the times and I'll be sleep or working :yolk:
I try to watch diving, gymnastics, sync swimming
And I see there's also breaking this year. I haven't watched surfing but I want to :lucastwerk:
 
  • Love
Reactions: Nina

Harmony_Starz

˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳❥𝒮𝓉𝒶𝓇.✧.𝒷𝑒𝓇𝓇𝓎 𝒮𝓀𝒾𝑒𝓈 ✶࿐
.
.
Joined
24 September 2023
Messages
33,811
Reactions Received
47,945
Location
.With Moguri, Cowie and Trinny<3🐇🐈🦢
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
37,918
Fandom
Multifandom
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her/Phoenix
Ship
Wreck
never watch a ything sports related, I did watch the gold coast olympics in 2018 as it was on tv but I was just interested in the koala plushies the winners were getting :lisalaugh:
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread