Traded is anyone interested in this legendary card (1 Viewer)

Harmony_Starz

˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳❥𝒮𝓉𝒶𝓇.✧.𝒷𝑒𝓇𝓇𝓎 𝒮𝓀𝒾𝑒𝓈 ✶࿐
.
.
Joined
24 September 2023
Messages
33,811
Reactions Received
47,952
Location
.With Moguri, Cowie and Trinny<3🐇🐈🦢
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
37,918
Fandom
Multifandom
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her/Phoenix
Ship
Wreck
Depends, trading for legendary? cuz I only have yoshi and I'd rather keep him :lisalaugh:
 
  • Love
Reactions: Magician

DaisySkies

it is what will hurt the least
.
Joined
25 October 2023
Messages
9,332
Reactions Received
8,650
Location
east egg
Website
scratch.mit.edu
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
42,566
Fandom
STAY
Gender
Female
what are you trading for?
 
  • Love
Reactions: Magician

DaisySkies

it is what will hurt the least
.
Joined
25 October 2023
Messages
9,332
Reactions Received
8,650
Location
east egg
Website
scratch.mit.edu
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
42,566
Fandom
STAY
Gender
Female
  • Sad
Reactions: Magician

Boyo

𝒮𝒽𝒶𝓇𝓅
.
.
Joined
24 October 2018
Messages
55,496
Reactions Received
41,096
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
241,745
Fandom
Mingyutized
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
@Hakunama_Tata
Would you perhaps trade him for your WJSN Yeonjung Halloween and NMIXX Kyujin Rare
:pepecry:
I don’t plan to collect his legendaries, but I know you don’t want bg cards, so I’m okay with it. :)
Could you post it, please?
Also, call me if you get other bg legendaries.:sanapray:
 
  • Love
Reactions: Magician

Magician

girl in the bubble ☆
.
.
Joined
26 February 2019
Messages
29,345
Reactions Received
36,273
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
66,410
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
I don’t plan to collect his legendaries, but I know you don’t want bg cards, so I’m okay with it. :)
Could you post it, please?
Also, call me if you get other bg legendaries.:sanapray:
omgggg thank you!! i'm gonna set it up
:shycat:
and yes, i will!
 
  • Love
Reactions: Boyo

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread