- Joined
- 29 August 2018
- Messages
- 3,762
- Reactions Received
- 13,488
- Website
- theghostofwind.carrd.co
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 0
- Fandom
- Bana
- Gender
- Male
- Pronouns
- he/him
- Ship
- Wreck
If you don’t have Instagram, or are not willing to get it, don’t bother reading this lol.
OK SO @mylovelyone and I had been planning on creating a project account on Instagram to spread positivity among the Kpop community for a long time. After he passed away, I still went through with creating the account. What I post on the account is basically as I stated before, anything positive involving Kpop! Spreading things our idols are doing that are positive and interacting with our audience.
What I am wanting help with is that I would like someone to help me run and post on the account. I am looking for someone who is able to post at least 4 times a week and is able to actively help me with ideas for the account.
If you are interested, please dm me and I’ll ask you further questions. I want to get this account running soon, so I will only be trying to find people to help in the next 24 hours, so dm me before then. Make the conversation name “(your username) positivity project” so that it will be easier for me to keep track of. All you have to say in the dm is that you’d like to become an account admin and I’ll give you some questions.
It would be extra helpful, but not required, if the person to help me knows about girl groups, because I myself do not know a large amount about them.
Here is the account (this was the first post from it).
www.instagram.com
Excited to see if anyone is interested
OK SO @mylovelyone and I had been planning on creating a project account on Instagram to spread positivity among the Kpop community for a long time. After he passed away, I still went through with creating the account. What I post on the account is basically as I stated before, anything positive involving Kpop! Spreading things our idols are doing that are positive and interacting with our audience.
What I am wanting help with is that I would like someone to help me run and post on the account. I am looking for someone who is able to post at least 4 times a week and is able to actively help me with ideas for the account.
If you are interested, please dm me and I’ll ask you further questions. I want to get this account running soon, so I will only be trying to find people to help in the next 24 hours, so dm me before then. Make the conversation name “(your username) positivity project” so that it will be easier for me to keep track of. All you have to say in the dm is that you’d like to become an account admin and I’ll give you some questions.
It would be extra helpful, but not required, if the person to help me knows about girl groups, because I myself do not know a large amount about them.
Here is the account (this was the first post from it).
Project Started 04-13-19 ✨ on Instagram: "Hello, and welcome to the start of this project. This account is a place my best friend Tyler and I had been planning on making for months. The purpose of this account is to create a safe place for all fellow Kpop fans. We had noticed that the internet now has been filled with so much hate and harassment towards Kpop fans, whether that be from fanwars or people outside of the community. Tyler and I wanted to have this account be a place of fun where we can focus solely on Kpop and our love for the artists that make up the genre. We always want to be here, with open DMs, for anyone who may need to talk to someone or might want a distraction from whatever is going on in their lives. Now, I’ve been talking in past tense because you see, my friend Tyler passed away a month ago. I miss him dearly and I wanted to do this with him but I know he would want me to go through with this account even without him. So that is what I am doing. I hope this can become a place for positivity and love for one another in our community! I can’t do this without all of you though, so if anyone could share this account to your friends that would be really appreciated <3 So excited to see what can be made from this! - Isabelle"
18 likes, 0 comments - kpop.positivity.project on April 13, 2019: "Hello, and welcome to the start of this project. This account is a place my best friend Tyler and I had been planning on making for months. The purpose of this account is to create a safe place for all fellow Kpop fans. We had...
www.instagram.com
Excited to see if anyone is interested