I think ot4 will be amazing,it's not like Seungri was an effective member or anything but it depends on them and if they want to continue together
But they have forgiven and forgot GD recent scandal was literally forgotten the second it appearedbut like GD and TOP have had their fair share of scandals as well
the public just closed an eye cuz they're legendary
rn, they are not so forgiving
Well YG doesn't need to announce the end of Big Bang since they can still do solos and depending on when their contracts run out they might just let their contracts run out and at least have a break from the industry for now.I dont think big bang is finished tbh i think they were worried and YG hasnt announced the end of big bang etc
I think there is still hope for them as a full group
specially in that clip you can see all the members trully worried so i dont think they want it to end
[specially with all the members dancing to big bang songs while in military]