is Bilie Eilish talent-less? (2 Viewers)

Joined
13 March 2019
Messages
4,283
Reactions Received
11,073
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
her music is lame, but can this girl sing??? i have never heard her sing like a proper singer!!! i think she just bad and doesn't have a range, that's why she always whisper and sing in a low tone..... anyone can sound good singing like that.

Ladies and gentlemen I present to you the girl who whispers when she sings.....





thoughts????? does she have any videos where she sing in a normal range?
 
Last edited:

Darkseid

Naevis Calling
.
.
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
22,959
Reactions Received
108,834
Location
Kwangya
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Ship
I haven't really paid much attention to her tbh. I checked out Bad Guy coz it seemed to be a big hit and I absolutely hated it so Idk. Maybe she can sing but it was a stylistic choice.
 

eclipsoul

that one friend that's too woke
.
.
Joined
14 October 2019
Messages
25,595
Reactions Received
43,660
Location
too embarassed to show that country here
Website
infiniteorbit.carrd.co
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
40,408
Fandom
Orbit
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
i think she did really well and i like some of her songs but to each their own i guess. i'm far from being an expert when it comes to singing anyway so who am i to judge.
 

blueberries

Fleshy fruit
.
Joined
17 November 2018
Messages
15,240
Reactions Received
46,642
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
She has lot of artistry on everything she does, her planning process of songs and mvs is pretty intriguing.

I think she's good singer. She has clear voice and lot of natural vibrato. She sounds quite effortless with singing style she has and she clearly knows what works for her. She doesn't sing high and powerful notes, but not everyone has to. But rather than her singing I think her artistry is the main thing why she blew up. She's bringing emo and angsty teenager back in modern way.
 
Joined
13 March 2019
Messages
4,283
Reactions Received
11,073
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
She has lot of artistry on everything she does, her planning process of songs and mvs is pretty intriguing.

I think she's good singer. She has clear voice and lot of natural vibrato. She sounds quite effortless with singing style she has and she clearly knows what works for her. She doesn't sing high and powerful notes, but not everyone has to. But rather than her singing I think her artistry is the main thing why she blew up. She's bringing emo and angsty teenager back in modern way.
so conclusion she is a bad singer???
 
  • Like
Reactions: Willow and Darkseid

Darkseid

Naevis Calling
.
.
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
22,959
Reactions Received
108,834
Location
Kwangya
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Ship
Oh wait I know another song by her through Queendom coz Hwasa and Kei covered it, this is better than Bad Guy for me easily. Maybe this might change your mind OP :susPepe:

 

blueberries

Fleshy fruit
.
Joined
17 November 2018
Messages
15,240
Reactions Received
46,642
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
does she have any videos where she sings like a normal human being?
Her style of singing is pretty normal. Whispery and breathy indie vocals have been trendy a while. I think you are looking for more traditional type of vocals than modern, but I don't think u will find them with her.
 

VillageIdiot

It's Time To Break Free Of The Blues
.
.
Joined
8 November 2018
Messages
19,193
Reactions Received
60,789
Location
Tokki Topia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
19,207
Fandom
Toxic
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her/Drama Kween
Ship
Is this mumbley, raspy whisper singing the new tragic trend now?
I haven't heard any new artists that actually sing anymore

She doesn't sound bad, just lower than pop goes for
 
Joined
13 March 2019
Messages
4,283
Reactions Received
11,073
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Her style of singing is pretty normal. Whispery and breathy indie vocals have been trendy a while. I think you are looking for more traditional type of vocals than modern, but I don't think u will find them with her.
yeah... the style of real singers. not mumbling and whispering (lol at calling it modern singing)
 

blueberries

Fleshy fruit
.
Joined
17 November 2018
Messages
15,240
Reactions Received
46,642
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
I haven't really paid much attention to her tbh. I checked out Bad Guy coz it seemed to be a big hit and I absolutely hated it so Idk. Maybe she can sing but it was a stylistic choice.
Oh wait I know another song by her through Queendom coz Hwasa and Kei covered it, this is better than Bad Guy for me easily. Maybe this might change your mind OP :susPepe:

Most of her songs are better than Bad Guy.

Like this one:

@Hajima when the party is over probably has her best vocals, at least to me.

And Bellyache has some pretty good vocals as well, I think they are bit different to fit the concept which is more acoustic kinda western
 

blueberries

Fleshy fruit
.
Joined
17 November 2018
Messages
15,240
Reactions Received
46,642
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
yeah... the style of real singers. not mumbling and whispering (lol at calling it modern singing)
Well you can have that opinion, but I personally prefer modern indie type of singing a lot. I get bored with traditional singers. Though there is couple more traditional ones who have the classical training, but are doing with their voice more intriguing stuff than most singers. I guess it comes up to preferences, singing is not just one thing that is right.
 

VillageIdiot

It's Time To Break Free Of The Blues
.
.
Joined
8 November 2018
Messages
19,193
Reactions Received
60,789
Location
Tokki Topia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
19,207
Fandom
Toxic
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her/Drama Kween
Ship


I think she's one of those singers that has a lot of potential but heavily prefers style over technique.
Very indie, not super impressive but she can carry herself and her sound well. Very much like Lorde. I don't see her being motivated to change anytime soon

At least she isn't Selena

Moral of the story: Stan Alessia Cara
 

Suzy

Hua Chen Yu's #1 Martian
.
.
Joined
22 November 2018
Messages
7,026
Reactions Received
27,656
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
EXO-L & My
Gender
Female
Ship
I never thought I'd live to see someone call Billie Eilish talentless. My god... This child is one of the most talented artists of our generation and she's literally still a kid. I guess not liking her voice/music is one thing but actually thinking she's not talented is a whole other thing.

In my opinion, her technique isn't the strongest out there but she can definitely sing. I think like others have said, she has chosen style over technique and it really works for her. Not everyone has to belt out in ballads to show they can sing. She has a very clear voice and she sings well.

Here are some other songs where she sings in a more clear/non-whispery voice:




But either way, she makes good music and has a unique identity we don't see a lot in the pop scene so I enjoy listening to her music and I don't think it's a problem whether she can or can't sing. Her voice is nice to listen to and matches the music she makes. That's all that matters.
Lol I literally reactivated my account just to make this. Time to deactivate until next week again
 
  • Like
Reactions: Pigeon and Willow

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread