News Is Blackpink Lisa parting ways with YG? K-pop agency issues clarification (1 Viewer)

Joined
31 December 2022
Messages
27,443
Reactions Received
39,059
Location
USA
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
84,679
Fandom
Swith*PNK-Panda
Gender
Male
Pronouns
Supreme Lord Emperor Commander

I hope she leaves and gets paid what she's worth!
 
Joined
31 December 2022
Messages
27,443
Reactions Received
39,059
Location
USA
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
84,679
Fandom
Swith*PNK-Panda
Gender
Male
Pronouns
Supreme Lord Emperor Commander
Shouldn't you be worried for yourself too? :naeunstare:

Interesting to see the stocks go down so much just because of some rumors...
I've been on the list a very long time. I keep all the Blink dirt hidden away with a third part under orders to send it out if I ever die... so blinks can't touch me. :kokorohappy:
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread