Is college worth it for you? (1 Viewer)

Joined
19 October 2020
Messages
19,165
Reactions Received
28,437
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
1,455
Fandom
multi BG
Gender
Female
it was for free and I could not do the job I do now without a master´s degree so yes and no. However, if that was supposed to be the time of my life .... heck, it was boring, stressful and not really that. I´d probably survive without it doing another job. but they say everything happens for a reason :). I still think college is overrated and having a degree doesn´t make anyone a better person. I think a lot of jobs can be done without a higher education anyway. that´s why when people ask "is it worth it" I´m like "if your heart is not calling for it, just don´t do it. it´s really not that great."
 
  • Like
Reactions: Yili

Mangoey

⤔ ғ ʟ ᴀ ᴍ ᴀ ɴ ɢ ᴏ ⬹
Joined
2 September 2018
Messages
8,269
Reactions Received
26,625
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Ship
It's probably worth it in the long run because these days a degree in something seems to be the minimum requirements for a job. But it sure doesn't feel worth it right now :wimwim:
 

Yili

Stay • Czennie • Teume • Moodz • One-It • Villain
.
.
Joined
13 November 2018
Messages
36,941
Reactions Received
64,079
Location
You did well Moonbin <3
Website
flyhighyili.carrd.co
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
Multi <3
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
it was for free and I could not do the job I do now without a master´s degree so yes and no. However, if that was supposed to be the time of my life .... heck, it was boring, stressful and not really that. I´d probably survive without it doing another job. but they say everything happens for a reason :). I still think college is overrated and having a degree doesn´t make anyone a better person. I think a lot of jobs can be done without a higher education anyway. that´s why when people ask "is it worth it" I´m like "if your heart is not calling for it, just don´t do it. it´s really not that great."
yeah for me it was necessary bc it is otherwise really hard to learn languages unless i actually move to the specific country. but in general i think college is not nearly as important as some people think it is
 
  • Like
Reactions: Willow and brekker

Yili

Stay • Czennie • Teume • Moodz • One-It • Villain
.
.
Joined
13 November 2018
Messages
36,941
Reactions Received
64,079
Location
You did well Moonbin <3
Website
flyhighyili.carrd.co
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
Multi <3
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
It's probably worth it in the long run because these days a degree in something seems to be the minimum requirements for a job. But it sure doesn't feel worth it right now :wimwim:
in the early years it definitely feels like youre screwing around specially if youre mostly doing general requirement classes :facepalm:
 
  • Love
  • Like
Reactions: Mangoey and Willow

lexus

Otaku Bestie
.
.
.
.
Joined
12 September 2018
Messages
66,873
Reactions Received
97,852
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134,940
Fandom
Number One
Gender
Female
Wreck
It's beneficial to have a degree, but at the same time having a degree doesn't always land you the job you want. I'm also so over college to the point where I can't stand it anymore :yolk:
 
  • Like
Reactions: Yili

Yili

Stay • Czennie • Teume • Moodz • One-It • Villain
.
.
Joined
13 November 2018
Messages
36,941
Reactions Received
64,079
Location
You did well Moonbin <3
Website
flyhighyili.carrd.co
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
Multi <3
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
It's beneficial to have a degree, but at the same time having a degree doesn't always land you the job you want. I'm also so over college to the point where I can't stand it anymore :yolk:
i feel you there so much, i can't wait to graduate in like 2 months :sj_weary:
 
  • Like
Reactions: lexus

daesuki

이 비가 그칠 땐 각자 있던 곳에서
.
.
Joined
4 January 2020
Messages
16,598
Reactions Received
31,252
Location
you clouds rain
Website
daesukiii.tumblr.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
38,410
Fandom
YOLO
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
it was nice to move but i picked the wrong country 😭 also I don't do anything with my degrees so-

it would've been worth it but like not right now
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread