Is GOT7 disbanding ? (1 Viewer)

Joined
13 March 2019
Messages
4,283
Reactions Received
11,073
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Hukkkk :wat: I had no idea both Yugyeom and Jinyoung left JYP...... It's sad but I think it's better to just quietly disband. They had a great run, many groups would wish half the success they got.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Myco

Panda

.
.
.
.
Joined
24 September 2018
Messages
8,755
Reactions Received
24,302
Location
Somewhere Near Bamboo
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
12
Fandom
Starlight
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
Wreck
Probably tbh, it's a high chance that Mark and BamBam would also leave
 
  • Like
Reactions: Myco and Hajima

Wingfrost

Answer for SOTY
.
.
Joined
5 November 2018
Messages
23,134
Reactions Received
38,822
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
19,488
Fandom
Answer is Queen
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
I sadly don't see them staying together :bigcatcry:
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread