Is "Hime cut" the best hairstyle? (1 Viewer)

blueberries

Fleshy fruit
.
Joined
17 November 2018
Messages
15,240
Reactions Received
46,642
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Hime cut aka princess cut is the hairstyle with long hair and heavy bangs where the sides are shorter.

I don't really see this haircut around Kpop, but in jpop field it seems like trademark for some of the artist (included in pics below) and you often see it even in anime. Bit of historic: the hairstyle comes from historic japan (around 1000s) where women wore it in imperial court. It also happens to be one of my fav hairstyles and having some of my fav artists sporting it isn't bad at all :sakUwu:

Pics;

DAOKO





KEIKO




Others?
 

blueberries

Fleshy fruit
.
Joined
17 November 2018
Messages
15,240
Reactions Received
46,642
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
It's not my fave hairstyle ever but it is so cute and I wish I could pull it off.
I wish i could too.. if i ever grow my hair long again I guess i have to at least try it out ^^;
 
Joined
2 May 2019
Messages
146
Reactions Received
443
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
I dont really like it. I got it in my lolita era but honestly only 0.01% of girls can pull it off. Others just look ridiculous.

Like I saw some girls who looked stunning with shaved head too. Doesnt mean its the best hairstyle, though.
 
  • Wow
  • Like
Reactions: blueberries and Tir

RainbowDevil

Lucifers Favorite Son
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
5,597
Reactions Received
18,451
Location
Serbia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
-52
Fandom
Multi-king
Gender
Male
Ship


No but srsly, unless the bangs are completely even,or at least close to even it doesn't look as nice in my opinion. And often times it doesn't suit anyone... like anyone... maybe some random anime characters but irl... I don't think I've seen someone pull it off successfully. At least not to my liking.
 
  • Like
Reactions: blueberries
Joined
31 May 2019
Messages
411
Reactions Received
895
Location
LOONAVERSE
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
i don't like it. it looks good on animated characters but, in real life, it's very hard to pull off imo
 
  • Like
Reactions: blueberries
Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
5,686
Reactions Received
16,237
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
I think you definitely have to have the right facial shape to pull it off
 
  • Like
Reactions: blueberries

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread