Is Hyunjin SKZ and Arin OMG a thing? (2 Viewers)

Joined
29 July 2020
Messages
1
Reactions Received
7
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Hi, I am a lurker on both AKP and KpopSource but I made an account here to ask if Hyunjin SKZ and Arin OMG are dating. Because there are a lot of threads about Hyunjin and Arin on AKP, and because I don't really like AKP's layout, I decided to make one here instead.

Thanks :)
 

Darkseid

Naevis Calling
.
.
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
22,959
Reactions Received
108,834
Location
Kwangya
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Ship
No it's the AKP user cherrylipsoul shipping them and trying to get more people onboard lmao.

They definitely aren't dating, atleast there's nothing to support this statement. Idk if they've even met or interacted ever.
 

izcream

hot soup on a cold day
.
Joined
12 May 2020
Messages
11,569
Reactions Received
24,746
Location
iz*land
Website
linktr.ee
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
34,365
Ship
Wreck
No it's the AKP user cherrylipsoul shipping them and trying to get more people onboard lmao.

They definitely aren't dating, atleast there's nothing to support this statement. Idk if they've even met or interacted ever.
you're on akp too? :nakypog::jisoosmh:
 
Joined
19 February 2019
Messages
45,144
Reactions Received
53,000
Location
Rosé's World
Website
nowherelandwithmemyselfandi.wat
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
174,123
Fandom
GoldenStar
Gender
Male
you're on akp too? :nakypog::jisoosmh:
I think Most of us came over from akp when it was on hiatus in 2019 or even before tat. Not sure abt users after tat, but iv noticed a lot of same usernames/ppl who r on both. I still lurk/browse/post a lil bit there.
Its more active n has more current users too.
 
  • Like
Reactions: yeji and Wonpil

izcream

hot soup on a cold day
.
Joined
12 May 2020
Messages
11,569
Reactions Received
24,746
Location
iz*land
Website
linktr.ee
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
34,365
Ship
Wreck
I think Most of us came over from akp when it was on hiatus in 2019 or even before tat. Not sure abt users after tat, but iv noticed a lot of same usernames/ppl who r on both. I still lurk/browse/post a lil bit there.
Its more active n has more current users too.
ahh, that explains why there are so many people from allkpop here
 

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
I mean anything is possible
 
  • Like
Reactions: LoveYooShaSha

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread