Is it bad that i'm annoyed by this? (1 Viewer)

DaisySkies

it is what will hurt the least
.
Joined
25 October 2023
Messages
9,332
Reactions Received
8,650
Location
east egg
Website
scratch.mit.edu
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
42,566
Fandom
STAY
Gender
Female
We're reading the Great Gatsby in English and so many people are hating our teacher bc it's boring .....I personally am loving it. I know people have different opinions on things like this but putting it into perspective, I didn't complain to the teacher or bash on her bc went spent TWO MONTHS on the crucible which I personally wasn't a fan of.
 

athenaaa

Thunder ⚡️
.
.
.
Joined
24 February 2019
Messages
51,078
Reactions Received
72,508
Location
Ahsoka’s Heart 💜
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
147,391
Fandom
ProfessorAthena
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/her
Ship
Wreck
More often than not, it’s not even the teachers’ choice what book you study. Here they are given a list of 1-3 books per unit so there’s not much creativity. Here there is 1 Shakespeare (choice of 2), and then 2/3 remaining books (one is usually by a Canadian author or has Canadian ties. I am not sure how it is in your country though so take this with a grain of salt. So what I am saying is they have no right to hate on the teacher, they are just doing their job with the limited materials provided/allowed
 

DaisySkies

it is what will hurt the least
.
Joined
25 October 2023
Messages
9,332
Reactions Received
8,650
Location
east egg
Website
scratch.mit.edu
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
42,566
Fandom
STAY
Gender
Female
More often than not, it’s not even the teachers’ choice what book you study. Here they are given a list of 1-3 books per unit so there’s not much creativity. Here there is 1 Shakespeare (choice of 2), and then 2/3 remaining books (one is usually by a Canadian author or has Canadian ties. I am not sure how it is in your country though so take this with a grain of salt. So what I am saying is they have no right to hate on the teacher, they are just doing their job with the limited materials provided/allowed
that's why I didn't complain or hate the teacher, but it's really annoying that these people are
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread