Is it bad that I'm complaing abt this? (1 Viewer)

DaisySkies

it is what will hurt the least
.
Joined
25 October 2023
Messages
9,332
Reactions Received
8,650
Location
east egg
Website
scratch.mit.edu
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
42,566
Fandom
STAY
Gender
Female
๐Ÿ˜ญ
Our school, for the EOCs, if you got a 70+/80+ (i heard both), you got one of those burger king crowns + a Brownie or Cookie.
I didn't have any eoc classes
You can't exempt them either so there's no getting out of them
I exempted all of my exams though
I feel like that should count for something, no?

I would've like a Brownie.....
I worked hard to exempt my exams and surprisingly that was not a lot of people ๐Ÿซ 
I didn't get anything
Now i have to make my own brownies ๐Ÿ˜”
 
  • Angry
Reactions: Tokki

DaisySkies

it is what will hurt the least
.
Joined
25 October 2023
Messages
9,332
Reactions Received
8,650
Location
east egg
Website
scratch.mit.edu
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
42,566
Fandom
STAY
Gender
Female
I WOULD BE MAD TOO!!:pepenani:
And what made it worse is that they came into classrooms with everything and called out the names
 

Magician

girl in the bubble โ˜†
.
.
Joined
26 February 2019
Messages
29,345
Reactions Received
36,273
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
66,410
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
I personally wouldn't care, because if it's only for specific classes and I didn't take any of these classes then why would I get mad?
 

DaisySkies

it is what will hurt the least
.
Joined
25 October 2023
Messages
9,332
Reactions Received
8,650
Location
east egg
Website
scratch.mit.edu
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
42,566
Fandom
STAY
Gender
Female
I personally wouldn't care, because if it's only for specific classes and I didn't take any of these classes then why would I get mad?
Well i mean, i worked hard to get to this point ๐Ÿฅฒ
Plus i had abt 3 eoc classes and 1 ap class last year that i scored high on (not the ap one, i prob failed bc i failed the class. I blame it on the STUDENT teacher they replaced our original teacher with. He barely even taught and by exam time, even the straight A, never failed kids failed this exam.) But anyways, they didn't do anything for the EOCs then or even ap (not that i deserved it though). In fact, they didn't do anything for ap this year either. That's a difficult class.
 

eclipsoul

that one friend that's too woke
.
.
Joined
14 October 2019
Messages
25,595
Reactions Received
43,660
Location
too embarassed to show that country here
Website
infiniteorbit.carrd.co
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
40,408
Fandom
Orbit
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
i mean if you feel like you're being left out on something you deserved then i see why you feel like it but tbh i'm surprised you guys even get such things for good grades, polish public schools would never lmao
 
  • Like
Reactions: DaisySkies

DaisySkies

it is what will hurt the least
.
Joined
25 October 2023
Messages
9,332
Reactions Received
8,650
Location
east egg
Website
scratch.mit.edu
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
42,566
Fandom
STAY
Gender
Female
i mean if you feel like you're being left out on something you deserved then i see why you feel like it but tbh i'm surprised you guys even get such things for good grades, polish public schools would never lmao
Welp, that's america for you, incentives to motivate good grades
I still try my absolute best whether or not there's a reward. But I'm still kinda upset abt how many students cheated this year and still got it
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread