Is it easy for you to ignore antis? (1 Viewer)

Yili

Stay • Czennie • Teume • Moodz • One-It • Villain
.
.
Joined
13 November 2018
Messages
36,941
Reactions Received
64,079
Location
You did well Moonbin <3
Website
flyhighyili.carrd.co
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
Multi <3
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
I'd say it is easy for me to not say anything to them since I'm not good with confrontation. But I often get mad when I see antis on Twitter, Reddit, Youtube, Naver etc etc especially if they are personally attacking idols for things they can't control: weight appearance mostly
 
Joined
19 October 2020
Messages
19,165
Reactions Received
28,437
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
1,455
Fandom
multi BG
Gender
Female
I´m okay with confrontations but I rarely meddle into things that don´t touch me personally. if someone was having a conversation with me and we exchanged out different opinions I would react, but I don´t react to people who simply throw around mean comments because they have nothing better to do with their time.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Yili

Magician

girl in the bubble ☆
.
.
Joined
26 February 2019
Messages
29,345
Reactions Received
36,273
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
66,410
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
Yeah, since I rarely see antis
I only use twitter to follow my favorite book authors and when I watch a MV on youtube I only see comments from fans
:sanapray:
 
  • Like
Reactions: Yili

Abeamus

.
.
Joined
19 February 2019
Messages
74,239
Reactions Received
76,669
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
188,772
Ship
Wreck
I don't really use anything that has antis but it depends on what they are saying as if they're just speaking nonsense it's easy to just ignore it or say one thing to dispel it with facts but others just say harmful things and that's stuff you can't just let slide as much
 
  • Like
Reactions: Yili

blueberries

Fleshy fruit
.
Joined
17 November 2018
Messages
15,240
Reactions Received
46,642
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
sometimes it's hard to ignore cause they can sadly affect idols mental health and even career : /
if it's nobody talking shit, i think it's best just to ignore though and not give them attention. but if they spread misinformation with tons of likes, retweets or whatnot, it can be better to say sth. not sent death threats or anything but rebuke it.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Yili

lexus

Otaku Bestie
.
.
.
.
Joined
12 September 2018
Messages
66,873
Reactions Received
97,852
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134,940
Fandom
Number One
Gender
Female
Wreck
I just try not to fight with them anymore since they most likely want a reaction anyways. It’s better to just let them drown in their own saltiness
 
  • Like
Reactions: Yili

eclipsoul

that one friend that's too woke
.
.
Joined
14 October 2019
Messages
25,595
Reactions Received
43,660
Location
too embarassed to show that country here
Website
infiniteorbit.carrd.co
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
40,408
Fandom
Orbit
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
i don't use social media so it sure is. unless it's my own grandma who likes to comment on everything i do and dislikes most people whose music i play in our house. i listen to older music all the time, she was around back then so obviously she knows all of it and she literally said this one polish singer i like looks like she's selling her body and not her music... she doesn't know kpop exists though so it's a win
 
  • Like
Reactions: Yili

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread