Is it easy for you to stay positive when bad things happen? (1 Viewer)

Haiku

.
Joined
26 November 2021
Messages
3,179
Reactions Received
3,849
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
yes but its actually unhealthy for me. i stay positive even when i know nothing is okay and its such a problem now, i don't have any other feelings but im changing all that slowly
I wished that I could always be positive, but now that you mentioned why it became a problem, I see that the grass isn't always greener on the other side...
 

scaramouche

god of contracts
Joined
9 November 2021
Messages
4,236
Reactions Received
6,587
Website
mrrghostface.carrd.co
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
Hufflepuff
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/they
Ship
I wished that I could always be positive, but now that you mentioned why it became a problem, I see that the grass isn't always greener on the other side...
im not going to lie and say everything is all dandy and dreamy but there are always really good days and always times to be positve/happy :nekolove:
 
  • Love
Reactions: Haiku

Kamistar

I'm gonna be a star
.
Joined
23 June 2021
Messages
7,244
Reactions Received
18,851
Location
Jessicaland
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
22
Fandom
Exo-L
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/her
I find it hard but I want to get better on it too :nekosweat:
 
  • Love
  • Like
Reactions: Juniverse and Haiku

Wingfrost

Answer for SOTY
.
.
Joined
5 November 2018
Messages
23,134
Reactions Received
38,822
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
19,488
Fandom
Answer is Queen
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
I hold it in and outwardly try to stay positive until I’m overwhelmed by it and a bunch of other things in my life :jisoosmh: Then It’ll really hit me.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Haiku

Hoemantic

Armageddon
.
Joined
14 June 2021
Messages
4,563
Reactions Received
6,241
Location
Supernova
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
4,475
Pronouns
he/they
I really depends on the situation
 
Joined
20 November 2018
Messages
65,862
Reactions Received
77,040
Location
Heaven
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
53,448
Trying to stay positive when bad things happen may backfire because usually it involves resisting any bad feelings you may feel and repress them, which will not do you any good and it may end up making things worse. In my experience, the most effective way to deal with bad moments is allowing yourself to fully feel whatever you may feel. Some time later, you may assess the situation. No situation is completely and utterly negative; the proverbial "half empty glass" vs "half full glass" is applicable. Once you are feeling better, it may be time to leave it in the past and look for the positive within the negative.
 

tai

from the land to the sea 🇵🇸
.
Joined
13 December 2019
Messages
15,368
Reactions Received
19,079
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
7,194
Fandom
#1 🎵taste
Gender
Male
Pronouns
He/Him
Ship
I've been told I'm a very pessimistic person, so no. :ilovebread:
 
Joined
19 October 2020
Messages
19,165
Reactions Received
28,437
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
1,455
Fandom
multi BG
Gender
Female
no, I´m a born pessimist, but I try to adapt the outlook that everything is an experience and that if that happens to me next time, I will do better.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread