- Joined
- 12 September 2018
- Messages
- 66,873
- Reactions Received
- 97,852
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 134,940
- Fandom
- Number One
- Gender
- Female
- Wreck
Well my friend told me that out of the 4 of us I was the last one she expected to cry xD but Truth Untold, the surprise and the boys crying... damn I cried like a babyIf I ever went to a BTS concert I’d cry, too.![]()
It must of been such a good experience for you thenWell my friend told me that out of the 4 of us I was the last one she expected to cry xD but Truth Untold, the surprise and the boys crying... damn I cried like a baby![]()
It was definitely a night to remember 💜 Hopefully you’ll be able to go one dayIt must of been such a good experience for you then![]()
I really hope I can see them one day, too.It was definitely a night to remember 💜 Hopefully you’ll be able to go one day
You will 💜 I went to London to see them so... I’m sure you’ll manage to go to a closer city one dayI really hope I can see them one day, too.![]()
Thank you hun 💜just glad that you enjoyed yourself![]()