Is it possible to... (1 Viewer)

DaisySkies

it is what will hurt the least
.
Joined
25 October 2023
Messages
9,332
Reactions Received
8,650
Location
east egg
Website
scratch.mit.edu
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
42,566
Fandom
STAY
Gender
Female
Make a youtube channel for instagram livestream and story archives???
I know people do i a lot for kpop idols, but I've been doing it for some broadway actors i like. The actors haven't said anything against it and others have done it before.
Idk
I keep getting mixed responses.
I wouldn't ever post them in distress and if somebody ever said to stop doing it, i will. Or if they said to not repost it, i wouldn't repost.
 
  • Like
Reactions: sooya_

DaisySkies

it is what will hurt the least
.
Joined
25 October 2023
Messages
9,332
Reactions Received
8,650
Location
east egg
Website
scratch.mit.edu
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
42,566
Fandom
STAY
Gender
Female

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread