- Joined
- 6 March 2019
- Messages
- 2,786
- Reactions Received
- 3,813
- Location
- Italia
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 3,970
- Gender
- Female
I dont care about people having prejudice towards me? Or shall I call it racism.
I have been living in Europe for a year and am not white (although maybe white passing you could say).
But am clearly a stranger. I have a strong accent when speaking Italian and many ask where I am from. However despite how so many people accuse Italy as a whole for being a racist country, it fails to bother to me at all. Idc if anyone views me lower bc of my ethnicity, its the least of my worries regarding living in a whole other continent. Cannot understand why it would bother me at all when its just an opinion by a random person I dont care about at all.
Obv im not saying everyone should feel same as me.
I have been living in Europe for a year and am not white (although maybe white passing you could say).
But am clearly a stranger. I have a strong accent when speaking Italian and many ask where I am from. However despite how so many people accuse Italy as a whole for being a racist country, it fails to bother to me at all. Idc if anyone views me lower bc of my ethnicity, its the least of my worries regarding living in a whole other continent. Cannot understand why it would bother me at all when its just an opinion by a random person I dont care about at all.
Obv im not saying everyone should feel same as me.