Is it safe to say i stan BTS again? (1 Viewer)

Joined
5 March 2019
Messages
2,571
Reactions Received
7,514
Location
beomgyu
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
ATINY
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Wreck
Because after Idol i think it was i just stopped listening to them and their new songs. But after On came out whweeeewww the song is AMAZING OK?! The song is a bop and i really like it. And its nice to see that they didn't collab with an American artist for once as well.

What did you guys think of On?

Tags:
@MinSquishy
@YouNiceKeepGoin
@TwentyOneIzz
 

daesuki

이 비가 그칠 땐 각자 있던 곳에서
.
.
Joined
4 January 2020
Messages
16,598
Reactions Received
31,252
Location
you clouds rain
Website
daesukiii.tumblr.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
38,410
Fandom
YOLO
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
I haven't listened to it yet. :sanapray: I've been so busy lately. Maybe tomorrow
 

potato

☆ Stan Yolkie ☆
.
Joined
22 May 2019
Messages
5,913
Reactions Received
28,273
Location
Under the Earth
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
Moa
Ship
Same :sanapray:

Ever since early 2017 - after YNWA - I've been getting more and more detached from them because their music didn't appeal to me so much (not that was bad, I just didn't enjoy the musical direction they were taking). Even though I was expecting more from this comeback, I'm defintely enjoying this album a lot. And I adore all 3 trailers and Black Swan as well :maheart:
 
Joined
5 March 2019
Messages
2,571
Reactions Received
7,514
Location
beomgyu
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
ATINY
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Wreck
Well I'd say give it a bit of time.
Are you interested in watching content from them again?
Do you feel like keeping up with them?

or is it just that one song you like.
I feel like how i used to when i first started listening to them........i feel like ill try to keep up as much as i can......just not as much as before and not as much as i do with Ateez
 

maruberry

🌈✨ FREE HUGS ✨🌈
.
.
Joined
18 November 2018
Messages
13,505
Reactions Received
41,701
Location
Estonia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
514
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
He/They
Ship
Wreck
I feel like how i used to when i first started listening to them........i feel like ill try to keep up as much as i can......just not as much as before and not as much as i do with Ateez
Also your sig makes me feel some kind of way and I...
 
Joined
5 March 2019
Messages
2,571
Reactions Received
7,514
Location
beomgyu
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
ATINY
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Wreck
Also your sig makes me feel some kind of way and I...
XD a lot of people has said something similar to that.....it San, what do you expect?
 

maruberry

🌈✨ FREE HUGS ✨🌈
.
.
Joined
18 November 2018
Messages
13,505
Reactions Received
41,701
Location
Estonia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
514
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
He/They
Ship
Wreck
XD a lot of people has said something similar to that.....it San, what do you expect?
Just bcs of your sig, I am now gonna go and make me a new sexy sig lmao!
 
Joined
5 March 2019
Messages
2,571
Reactions Received
7,514
Location
beomgyu
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
ATINY
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Wreck
Just bcs of your sig, I am now gonna go and make me a new sexy sig lmao!
Ooooooo nice!!!! My sig is inspirational❤❤❤
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread