Rumor Is it true that SM.. (1 Viewer)

Joined
21 February 2019
Messages
1,180
Reactions Received
4,085
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Ship
im not a nctzen but if this is true it seems like a bad idea and will probably divide the fandom.. i just wanted a yeri solo and all these stuff about BS/goupchat, kyungsoo leaving and now this keep happening. 2019 is not a good year for kpop.
the fandom is already divided as it is.. sad to say sigh but still right now we're all together we just want something good coming out of this
 
Joined
24 February 2019
Messages
1,097
Reactions Received
2,827
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
will be making a fandom name for every nct unit?

Now I don't know what's happening but I saw on an Instagram story someone said it and they're trying to trend on twitter #NCTzenUnite.

Can someone fill me in??
I think sm should just stick with nctzen for all units also some fans are unfollowing the boys
 
Joined
24 February 2019
Messages
702
Reactions Received
2,084
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
If I read correctly it has something to do with the membership thing that they're doing with the fanclubs. They probably thought that dividing the fanclubs by unit will generate more profit.
 
Joined
21 February 2019
Messages
1,180
Reactions Received
4,085
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Ship
I think sm should just stick with nctzen for all units also some fans are unfollowing the boys
I saw that, but it's because they wanna boycot or some shit SM but oof, they probably hurting boys in process too :/
If I read correctly it has something to do with the membership thing that they're doing with the fanclubs. They probably thought that dividing the fanclubs by unit will generate more profit.
But isn't that stupid?.. like a looot of us even if we have a fav unit support everyone
 
Joined
24 February 2019
Messages
1,097
Reactions Received
2,827
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
I saw that, but it's because they wanna boycot or some shit SM but oof, they probably hurting boys in process too :/
yeah I know I feel bad because it’s not actually nct s fault
 
  • Like
Reactions: Crackhead
Joined
24 February 2019
Messages
702
Reactions Received
2,084
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
But isn't that stupid?.. like a looot of us even if we have a fav unit support everyone
If you support everyone you'll be a member of more than one fanclub for NCT so... So paying for official membership for let's say NCTZEN 127 and NCTZEN Dream means more money for them compared to just an NCTZEN membership. It's shady but what can we do?
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread