Is it true? (1 Viewer)

gongchan

Izz/Phoenix
.
.
Joined
29 August 2018
Messages
3,762
Reactions Received
13,488
Website
theghostofwind.carrd.co
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
Bana
Gender
Male
Pronouns
he/him
Ship
Wreck
Why do you ask? :pepesmug:

But uh I guess you shouldn't say that if she is panicking/worrying about something because it might seem irrelevant to you but it probably isn't to her (but I think that goes without saying for anyone regardless of their gender :sanathink:)
 

Suzy

Hua Chen Yu's #1 Martian
.
.
Joined
22 November 2018
Messages
7,026
Reactions Received
27,656
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
EXO-L & My
Gender
Female
Ship
Like everyone said it really depends. Speaking for myself, if someone tells me to relax when I'm really angry it just makes me angrier. If someone tells me to relax when I'm stressed out or anxious, it may not make me feel better but I appreciate their efforts for trying to calm me down.
 
Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
16,036
Reactions Received
44,289
Location
the female gaze
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
124
Fandom
luoshifemy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
luo/yunxi
Ship
Tell em to chill instead :pikasmart:
 
  • Like
Reactions: Myco and yeji
Joined
22 April 2019
Messages
1,118
Reactions Received
2,529
Location
ᶦᵗˢ ᵃ ˢᵉᶜʳᵉᵗ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
If I am already agitated and not in the mood telling me relax will make me more angry.
 

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
it really depends on the situation. If someone says that in an argument it would make me more pissed. In a normal context it should be fine
 

Mew

~Angel of Death~
.
Joined
29 November 2018
Messages
2,249
Reactions Received
4,602
Location
England, London
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
6
Fandom
Shawol
Gender
Female
Depends on the girl.
Saying it to me is fine, but you got to be mean with it.. As it's not like i get angry more so it's needed when I'm over thinking.
No has told me ever to calm down or relax when I'm actually angry mainly cause I'm silent angry and unpredictable...most think they will get stabbed which isn't entirely wrong but telling me to relax is not worth the risk...
Because that's probably most relaxed and still i'll ever be when I'm angry....maybe it's calculated psychotic rage.. Who knows... :dubuthink:
 

bulletproof

✧ @karina is the eva to my noora ✧
.
.
Joined
2 September 2018
Messages
12,423
Reactions Received
54,952
Location
ARMY base 💕
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
55
Gender
Female
Ship
If she is angry already, run for your life instead of telling her to relax. She'll be more pissed.
It depends on the context of that :mgblush:
certain contexts might be good to relax tho :wimwim:
 

bulletproof

✧ @karina is the eva to my noora ✧
.
.
Joined
2 September 2018
Messages
12,423
Reactions Received
54,952
Location
ARMY base 💕
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
55
Gender
Female
Ship

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread