Is Jujutsu Kaisen really that good? (1 Viewer)

Darkseid

Naevis Calling
.
.
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
22,959
Reactions Received
108,834
Location
Kwangya
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Ship
Well I'm always up for a well done shonen, and while I was catching up on some Black Clover and Dr. Stone, I kept seeing a lot of people recommend Jujutsu Kaisen.

Even the Trash Taste podcast guys- who don't always have the best recs lol, but I still trust Gigguk/Garnt kinda, he said Jujutsu Kaisen is not groundbreaking but extremely enjoyable for shonen fans.

Has anyone here watched it? What did you think? :susPepe:



@Anime
 

Darkseid

Naevis Calling
.
.
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
22,959
Reactions Received
108,834
Location
Kwangya
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Ship
It's pretty amazing. I usually dislike these straight up shonen Anime but somehow this managed to be one of my fave overall Anime.

@NASA can tell you more tho, she's absolutely simping for that anime:haylul:
Lol usually NASA can like stuff that’s a little out there :wimwim:
But this one seems to be getting praised by almost everyone so that’s good :haylul:
 

Myco

Ace of Hearts
.
.
.
Joined
4 November 2018
Messages
33,247
Reactions Received
81,309
Location
Beat Interactive
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
13,036
Fandom
Choice
Gender
Male
Pronouns
He/Him
Ship
Lol usually NASA can like stuff that’s a little out there :wimwim:
But this one seems to be getting praised by almost everyone so that’s good :haylul:
i mean tbh, i can see it getting really popular like Demon Slayer did, it definitely has the potential, the story is great, the animation even better
 

Darkseid

Naevis Calling
.
.
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
22,959
Reactions Received
108,834
Location
Kwangya
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Ship
i mean tbh, i can see it getting really popular like Demon Slayer did, it definitely has the potential, the story is great, the animation even better
Yeah I’ve heard reviewers saying it’s the next big shonen it’s just that Demon Slayer and MHA got too big so other new shows are still kinda in the shadow but I can see that changing with future seasons.
 

NASA

3ᑢ273⁷
.
.
Joined
2 July 2019
Messages
4,814
Reactions Received
19,142
Location
3ᑢ 273⁷
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
1,000
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Ship
Lol usually NASA can like stuff that’s a little out there :wimwim:
Hey hey you know a lot of our tastes overlap though :jenniesmug:
@NASA can tell you more tho, she's absolutely simping for that anime:haylul:
But mainly Gojo



Tho tbf there are so many characters that are just FIRE like there are a lot of characters that I normally I wouldn't care less about in other animes but i'm just head over heels for all of them in Jujutsu Kaisen. Like normally I couldn't care less about the main female characters but then Nobara and Maki just turn up in my heart like they own the place and tbh they DO, I normally can't really stand the really buff too much testosterone characters like Todo but somehow the way he's written just makes him so endearing, and lastly... Mechamaru supremacy :maheart:
 

Darkseid

Naevis Calling
.
.
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
22,959
Reactions Received
108,834
Location
Kwangya
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Ship
10 eps down already and loving it :sj_weary:
Gojou supremacy of course :queen: and that Toudou guy has similar tastes as me- tall woman with a big ass :lisalaugh:

Btw why is the Jujutsu Kaisen ED the greatest I’ve seen in anime wtf :jisoosmh:
 
  • Love
Reactions: Mangoey and NASA

NASA

3ᑢ273⁷
.
.
Joined
2 July 2019
Messages
4,814
Reactions Received
19,142
Location
3ᑢ 273⁷
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
1,000
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Ship
10 eps down already and loving it :sj_weary:
Gojou supremacy of course :queen: and that Toudou guy has similar tastes as me- tall woman with a big ass :lisalaugh:

Btw why is the Jujutsu Kaisen ED the greatest I’ve seen in anime wtf :jisoosmh:
@Mangoey we welcome another one :maheart:

Todo is just fully iconic

And then you get to the 2nd ending and it's so disappointing cuz nothing can live up to the first one :reallysadcat: 1st ED supremacy!! Bring it back!!!
 

Darkseid

Naevis Calling
.
.
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
22,959
Reactions Received
108,834
Location
Kwangya
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Ship
@Mangoey we welcome another one :maheart:

Todo is just fully iconic

And then you get to the 2nd ending and it's so disappointing cuz nothing can live up to the first one :reallysadcat: 1st ED supremacy!! Bring it back!!!
Yeah I know there’s a 2nd ED and I’m already dreading it coz how can anything top this :sadcat:
I saw fans make the same ED for other animes too lmao.





 
  • Love
Reactions: NASA

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread