is kpop as enjoyable as it was in the beginning for you? (1 Viewer)

D

Deleted member 74

I listen to many kinds of music in a day, Kpop isn't my main kind of music
I've always enjoyed Kpop from the moment I got into it, both the music and performances but I see it as
Something I don't take anything about seriously, I just enjoy it and keep up
 
Joined
25 February 2019
Messages
169
Reactions Received
663
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Tbh I barely even watch any of the vlive, variety or award/music show for groups that I stan ever since I started working... I do miss the time when I will eagerly wait for my bias merchs or album to be out and got so happy after getting it...

Nowadays I still listen to my fave group but I would just buy 1 album to show my support and attend their concert if they ever come to my country.. No more collecting photocards or merchs like the past lol..:pandasad:
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread