- Joined
- 16 June 2019
- Messages
- 61,590
- Reactions Received
- 105,389
- Location
- Schweiz 🇨🇭
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 41,010
- Fandom
- Buddy
- Gender
- Female
- Pronouns
- She/her 💗💛💙
- Ship
- Wreck
Though not everyone is back but some stuff reappearedHuh, i guess they made a deal then.. didn't take long![]()
I wasn’t.I only use Spotify when I'm going to sleep and at school. But I was able to access DC the whole time
Hmm sorry to have given you fake hopesI don't know my list still is as low as it was after they deleted all these artists I think
MysteryHmm. Spotify likes mr better
Oh really? I couldn’t listen to Boca and Odd AyeOn Dreamcatcher, I had only seen Tension disappear from my playlists, so I'm under the impression that only its album disappeared from spotify.
I'm not sure. I don't listen to DC much these days,Oh really? I couldn’t listen to Boca and Odd Aye
I did a lot last month but yeahI'm not sure. I don't listen to DC much these days,