Is "Milk" proof f(x) is a more visual group than Red Velvet? (1 Viewer)

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
f(x) are godesses
 
  • Like
Reactions: potato

blueberries

Fleshy fruit
.
Joined
17 November 2018
Messages
15,240
Reactions Received
46,642
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
I'm bad at knowing who is considered pretty and who is ugly in Korea, but to me it still doesn't make much sense since f(x) has two visuals, Krystal and Sulli when Red Velvet has Irene and maybe Joy?
 
  • Like
Reactions: potato and yeji

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
I'm bad at knowing who is considered pretty and who is ugly in Korea, but to me it still doesn't make much sense since f(x) has two visuals, Krystal and Sulli when Red Velvet has Irene and maybe Joy?
Yeri is considered a visual too.
 

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
Are you sure, I thought she was kinda disliked by public :nekosweat:
she get‘s a ton of hate for various things but people consider her very pretty and is said to be „twins“ with irene cause they look similar in a way ( rbb played on that)
 

blueberries

Fleshy fruit
.
Joined
17 November 2018
Messages
15,240
Reactions Received
46,642
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
she get‘s a ton of hate for various things but people consider her very pretty and is said to be „twins“ with irene cause they look similar in a way ( rbb played on that)
Irene? :jisoosmh: :jisoosmh:

I have no idea how people see these things, I always had issue telling Yeri apart from Joy when I thought Wendy looked like Irene. :lazypotato:
 
  • Like
Reactions: potato and yeji

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
Irene? :jisoosmh: :jisoosmh:

I have no idea how people see these things, I always had issue telling Yeri apart from Joy when I thought Wendy looked like Irene. :lazypotato:
yeah same here. people can be pretzy wild here.
 

Drew_B

.
Joined
2 March 2019
Messages
5,950
Reactions Received
15,071
Location
USA
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
2,849
Fandom
MeU
Gender
Male
I'm bad at knowing who is considered pretty and who is ugly in Korea, but to me it still doesn't make much sense since f(x) has two visuals, Krystal and Sulli when Red Velvet has Irene and maybe Joy?

I'm obviously biased but Sulli and Krystal is the best visual duo ever. And I love Joy.
 

VillageIdiot

It's Time To Break Free Of The Blues
.
.
Joined
8 November 2018
Messages
19,193
Reactions Received
60,789
Location
Tokki Topia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
19,207
Fandom
Toxic
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her/Drama Kween
Ship
I think it comes down to the "visual holes". Seulgi and Wendy get a lot more praise for their visuals than Luna and Amber. Not only that but they're more feminine and conventional beauties. Amber and Luna both have very unique and atypical (at least in Korea) features.
So, RV is loved for their visuals more as a whole although Irene is the only one that can really rival Sulli and Krystal in individual popularity. Maybe Joy too idk


I really put too much effort in these troll threads :nekosweat:

Personally:
Victoria
Luna
Seulgi
That's it.
So f(x) technically wins
 
  • Like
Reactions: yeji

Belgizen

Doyoung's wifey
.
Joined
5 November 2018
Messages
12,760
Reactions Received
31,598
Location
Doyoung's Bed
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
46,298
Fandom
NCTzen
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
I think it kinda varies.
f(x) also debuted when visuals weren't that important yet (with that I mean visual groups)
personally, I think that RV are more of a visual group than f(x).
The only one in f(x) who stands out for her visuals to me is Krystal (Sulli is also pretty but for me she's not the top visual in the group)
RV has Irene, Joy and Yeri who stand out to me
 
  • Like
Reactions: yeji
Joined
19 February 2019
Messages
142
Reactions Received
587
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Lol. Whatever hoe. Red Velvet are pretty but very generic. Momoland has better visuals than they do.
In your dreams bish. All of rv except Wendy are visuals. Even Wendy can rival anybody in mmd except yeonwoo and Nancy. Fax
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread