Is Nobody Collecting Treasure Halloween? (1 Viewer)

Lovely_Cornchips

Slut for Deep Voices
.
Joined
4 November 2018
Messages
17,947
Reactions Received
38,146
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
16,470
Fandom
inspirit
Gender
Female
Pronouns
Goddess
Ship
Wreck
Just a random question....
because why am I getting like all the members.
I've gotten 3 of the members in a row.

:kijoongstare: :kijoongstare: :kijoongstare:​
 

Lovely_Cornchips

Slut for Deep Voices
.
Joined
4 November 2018
Messages
17,947
Reactions Received
38,146
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
16,470
Fandom
inspirit
Gender
Female
Pronouns
Goddess
Ship
Wreck
I've been trying hard to get them but I don't have any card that people like :pepecry1:What are you looking for?
Alot of basic cards...I don't typically collect limiteds or rares so just click on the link in my signature.
 
Joined
17 August 2023
Messages
5,522
Reactions Received
3,171
Location
left kps :)
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
1,516
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Alot of basic cards...I don't typically collect limiteds or rares so just click on the link in my signature.
I don't have anything you're looking for at the moment. The only thing that may interest you are my WJSN Halloween cards, but you don't collect limiteds. I will let you know if I ever get a card you're looking for though :)
 
  • Like
Reactions: Lovely_Cornchips

Lovely_Cornchips

Slut for Deep Voices
.
Joined
4 November 2018
Messages
17,947
Reactions Received
38,146
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
16,470
Fandom
inspirit
Gender
Female
Pronouns
Goddess
Ship
Wreck
I don't have anything you're looking for at the moment. The only thing that may interest you are my WJSN Halloween cards, but you don't collect limiteds. I will let you know if I ever get a card you're looking for though :)
Sounds good!!! I'm just glad someone wants them!
 
  • Love
Reactions: naevis
Joined
17 August 2023
Messages
5,522
Reactions Received
3,171
Location
left kps :)
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
1,516
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Sounds good!!! I'm just glad someone wants them!
Would you be willing to put Doyoung on hold for me? I may be able to get you Weeekly Zoa common. How much cards would it take to equal to a limited?
 
  • Like
Reactions: Lovely_Cornchips

Lovely_Cornchips

Slut for Deep Voices
.
Joined
4 November 2018
Messages
17,947
Reactions Received
38,146
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
16,470
Fandom
inspirit
Gender
Female
Pronouns
Goddess
Ship
Wreck
Would you be willing to put Doyoung on hold for me? I may be able to get you Weeekly Zoa common. How much cards would it take to equal to a limited?
2 to 3 depends on value of the cards you are giving me. I'll put Doyoung on hold for ya.
 
  • Love
Reactions: naevis

Harmony_Starz

˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳❥𝒮𝓉𝒶𝓇.✧.𝒷𝑒𝓇𝓇𝓎 𝒮𝓀𝒾𝑒𝓈 ✶࿐
.
.
Joined
24 September 2023
Messages
33,811
Reactions Received
47,939
Location
.With Moguri, Cowie and Trinny<3🐇🐈🦢
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
38,168
Fandom
Multifandom
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her/Phoenix
Ship
Wreck

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread