Is Sakura a top visual in your eyes? (1 Viewer)

blueberries

Fleshy fruit
.
Joined
17 November 2018
Messages
15,240
Reactions Received
46,642
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
But how i can be both not bias and honest about my feelings :nekosweat:

So alright, I think she doesn't have best look (both subjectively which doesn't mean much cause I like unconventional looks especially what comes to idols, but also objectively I don't think she's exactly Korea's standard though she kinda is Japanese and now i'm speaking in brackets too much), but although she doesn't have the best look or visuals she has lot of charisma that "center" needs, she demands your attention and when she's performing and such she is very pretty and looks up to par. So she's perfect visual in that sense, she's really comfortable performing and being idol.
 

Darkyoda47

♡ Jessica's Slave ♡
.
Joined
18 November 2018
Messages
10,716
Reactions Received
52,564
Location
Buddy Hole
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
279
Fandom
Golden Star
Gender
Male
Ship
But how i can be both not bias and honest about my feelings :nekosweat:

So alright, I think she doesn't have best look (both subjectively which doesn't mean much cause I like unconventional looks especially what comes to idols, but also objectively I don't think she's exactly Korea's standard though she kinda is Japanese and now i'm speaking in brackets too much), but although she doesn't have the best look or visuals she has lot of charisma that "center" needs, she demands your attention and when she's performing and such she is very pretty and looks up to par. So she's perfect visual in that sense, she's really comfortable performing and being idol.
Basically, you love her and uwu :pikahappy:
 

blueberries

Fleshy fruit
.
Joined
17 November 2018
Messages
15,240
Reactions Received
46,642
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Basically, you love her and uwu :pikahappy:
I kinda love her and uwu i guess :sakUwu: (i still don't particularly like IZONE and don't keep up with them so)
 

blueberries

Fleshy fruit
.
Joined
17 November 2018
Messages
15,240
Reactions Received
46,642
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
You might like IZ*ONE. Their title tracks are far from cute.
I followed Produce48 and i'm still mad Chowon didn't make it,:chickill: i'm one of those people yes

They have alright songs, La Vie en Rose is my guilty pleasure (should have added the other thread), their japanese song is actually pretty nice bit jpoppey for me but I love the coats such classy look. They could use with bit more talent though , Chowon cough. :taesip:
 
  • Like
  • Haha
Reactions: yeji and Darkyoda47

Darkyoda47

♡ Jessica's Slave ♡
.
Joined
18 November 2018
Messages
10,716
Reactions Received
52,564
Location
Buddy Hole
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
279
Fandom
Golden Star
Gender
Male
Ship
I followed Produce48 and i'm still mad Chowon didn't make it,:chickill: i'm one of those people yes

They have alright songs, La Vie en Rose is my guilty pleasure (should have added the other thread), their japanese song is actually pretty nice bit jpoppey for me but I love the coats such classy look. They could use with bit more talent though , Chowon cough. :taesip:
Yuri outsold :taemsip::taemsip:
 

blueberries

Fleshy fruit
.
Joined
17 November 2018
Messages
15,240
Reactions Received
46,642
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Too many gals, too little Chowon :sakUwu:

eh i kinda hated the last mission they got in produce48 so that kinda took away all my enthuastiasm. Giving lines to people based on popularity was such a mess you had vocal queens sitting in corner with two words to say that weren't even proper notes and then you get these visuals trying to hit notes although they can barely sing in tune it was such mess and took lot of my enthuasiasm out of the show. It showed in last results too. I got some favs that got through to final 12, but then also some girls I couldn't stand. Somehow these elimination shows aren't best way to form group for me, i end up liking half hating half the members and being pissed off my fav didn't make it. Oh well that was long explanation, but also why I can't really find myself standing these produce etc. groups even if I (mostly) like watching the actual show.

EDIT: Oops this is getting off topic, sorry @SnowWhite :nekoshy:
 
  • Like
Reactions: yeji and Darkyoda47

Darkyoda47

♡ Jessica's Slave ♡
.
Joined
18 November 2018
Messages
10,716
Reactions Received
52,564
Location
Buddy Hole
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
279
Fandom
Golden Star
Gender
Male
Ship
Too many gals, too little Chowon :sakUwu:

eh i kinda hated the last mission they got in produce48 so that kinda took away all my enthuastiasm. Giving lines to people based on popularity was such a mess you had vocal queens sitting in corner with two words to say that weren't even proper notes and then you get these visuals trying to hit notes although they can barely sing in tune it was such mess and took lot of my enthuasiasm out of the show. It showed in last results too. I got some favs that got through to final 12, but then also some girls I couldn't stand. Somehow these elimination shows aren't best way to form group for me, i end up liking half hating half the members and being pissed off my fav didn't make it. Oh well that was long explanation, but also why I can't really find myself standing these produce etc. groups even if I (mostly) like watching the actual show.

EDIT: Oops this is getting off topic, sorry @SnowWhite :nekoshy:
It's okay sis IZ*ONE are still queens of Kpop:maheart:
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread