Appreciation Is Taeyong or Mark (NCT) a better rapper? (1 Viewer)

Who's the better rapper: Taeyong or Mark (NCT)

  • Mark

    Votes: 2 50.0%
  • Taeyong

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • They're both equal

    Votes: 2 50.0%

  • Total voters
    4
Joined
18 February 2023
Messages
2,049
Reactions Received
2,998
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
16
Fandom
NCTzen
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Who's the better rapper: Taeyong or Mark (NCT)? If you have reasons, please share!
 
  • Like
Reactions: Ahsoka

Myth

* ☀︎Potato Minhyuk’s Military Wifey * ♥
.
Joined
19 November 2021
Messages
15,604
Reactions Received
18,866
Location
In Intak's arms uwu
Website
mintakyy.carrd.co
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
27,584
Fandom
P1eceVillain+
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
ALL OF THEM
I feel like mark and taeyong’s styles suit different kinds songs and are appealing in different ways.

it’s a cliche answer, but i feel strongly about it. I do like like how they contrast against each other. Their textures are very different and that creates more flavor.
 
  • Love
Reactions: frocho

Ahsoka

⚡️Lightning
.
.
.
.
.
.
Joined
27 August 2018
Messages
71,396
Reactions Received
151,407
Location
That user who always changes their Un’s heart <3
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
129,603
Fandom
Lex stan
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
I like Marks rapping more sound wise but I feel like Taeyong has tried different styles more which I also appreciate, so for me they're equal but in different ways.
 
  • Love
Reactions: Yelena_Belova

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread