is talent attractive to u? (1 Viewer)

Joined
7 June 2020
Messages
117
Reactions Received
417
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
aside from kpop, i mean.


I particularly like it, alot.

u dont even have to be visually cute (although that makes it better) like if a guy can dance (i dont really care much for guys that can sing tbh lots of guys here can sing and theres nothing unique about them or their voices) really well, specfically for me like MJ sksksksk then they catch my eyes easier than the average talentless attractive dudes
 
Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
16,036
Reactions Received
44,289
Location
the female gaze
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
124
Fandom
luoshifemy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
luo/yunxi
Ship
i like boys who can earn a lot of money
 
Joined
7 June 2020
Messages
117
Reactions Received
417
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0

dark_tranquility

YOแ‘Œ แ—ชIแ—ชแ‘Ž'T แ—ทแ—ดTแ–‡แ—ฉY แ—ฐแ—ด, YOแ‘Œ แ—ทแ—ดTแ–‡แ—ฉYแ—ดแ—ช YOแ‘Œแ–‡Sแ—ดแ’ชแ–ด
.
.
Joined
10 September 2019
Messages
62,189
Reactions Received
52,518
Location
Europe and Asia
Website
www.ancestry.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
201,742
Fandom
๐”น๐•ƒ๐•€โ„•๐•‚
Gender
Male
Pronouns
Eurasian
Talent isn't a big thing for attractiveness to me.
I see it as purely optional rather than an essential.

But that's just me.

Talent has its upsides ofc, but I see other traits as more important.
 
Last edited:
Joined
16 June 2019
Messages
61,590
Reactions Received
105,389
Location
Schweiz ๐Ÿ‡จ๐Ÿ‡ญ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
41,010
Fandom
Buddy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/her ๐Ÿ’—๐Ÿ’›๐Ÿ’™
Ship
Wreck

Abeamus

.
.
Joined
19 February 2019
Messages
74,333
Reactions Received
76,681
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
189,045
Ship
Wreck
I don't really care for talent as much as I do being driven and having passion since with those while you might not reach the level of singers with talent, you can still become a good singer with training.
 
  • Like
Reactions: yeji and Willow
Joined
16 June 2019
Messages
61,590
Reactions Received
105,389
Location
Schweiz ๐Ÿ‡จ๐Ÿ‡ญ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
41,010
Fandom
Buddy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/her ๐Ÿ’—๐Ÿ’›๐Ÿ’™
Ship
Wreck
I don't really care for talent as much as I do being driven and having passion since with those while you might not reach the level of singers with talent, you can still become a good singer with training.
I guess it is true for western artists more :umwhat:
 

Abeamus

.
.
Joined
19 February 2019
Messages
74,333
Reactions Received
76,681
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
189,045
Ship
Wreck
I guess it is true for western artists more :umwhat:
If you have talent in an area you are more likely to work on your skill in that area however while Taemin is known for his dancing on the other hand he was called talentless as a singer but through hard work he got better and is good now.
 
  • Like
Reactions: yeji and Willow
Joined
7 June 2020
Messages
117
Reactions Received
417
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
If you have talent in an area you are more likely to work on your skill in that area however while Taemin is known for his dancing on the other hand he was called talentless as a singer but through hard work he got better and is good now.
i love taemins singing so i never understood that one

idk if cus he remind me of so much of MJ but hes heckin hot
 
Joined
16 June 2019
Messages
61,590
Reactions Received
105,389
Location
Schweiz ๐Ÿ‡จ๐Ÿ‡ญ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
41,010
Fandom
Buddy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/her ๐Ÿ’—๐Ÿ’›๐Ÿ’™
Ship
Wreck
If you have talent in an area you are more likely to work on your skill in that area however while Taemin is known for his dancing on the other hand he was called talentless as a singer but through hard work he got better and is good now.
Oh ๐Ÿ˜ฎ I didnโ€™t know that. I think it is more true for Japanese artists though. Most of them arenโ€™t particularly talented at the start but became better with time and practising
 
  • Like
Reactions: yeji and Abeamus

Abeamus

.
.
Joined
19 February 2019
Messages
74,333
Reactions Received
76,681
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
189,045
Ship
Wreck
i love taemins singing so i never understood that one

idk if cus he remind me of so much of MJ but hes heckin hot
Well you can love someones singing even if they aren't the greatest like IUs singing works and a lot of people like it but it is somewhat damaging
 
  • Like
Reactions: yeji and Willow

Ahsoka

โšก๏ธLightning
.
.
.
.
.
.
Joined
27 August 2018
Messages
71,396
Reactions Received
151,407
Location
That user who always changes their Unโ€™s heart <3
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
129,603
Fandom
Lex stan
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
I definitely find it impressive and a bit charming, idk if I'd go so far as to say attractive though
 

izcream

hot soup on a cold day
.
Joined
12 May 2020
Messages
11,569
Reactions Received
24,746
Location
iz*land
Website
linktr.ee
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
34,365
Ship
Wreck
it really depends on how talented that particular person is but i do find talented people attractive to a certain extent. one such example is iz*one's chaeyeon. even though she does not fit korea's beauty standards , she's a really good dancer and that's probably what wiz*ones love about her ( besides her dorky personality of course ) i mean , JUST LOOK AT HER. how can one not fall for her?



 
  • Like
Reactions: yeji
Joined
6 March 2019
Messages
2,786
Reactions Received
3,813
Location
Italia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
3,970
Gender
Female
Attractive in terms I will consider dating that person? Not really. I prefer a hot guy. It will be nice if he is good at drawing and helps me with it though.
 
  • Like
Reactions: yeji

RainbowDevil

Lucifers Favorite Son
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
5,597
Reactions Received
18,451
Location
Serbia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
-52
Fandom
Multi-king
Gender
Male
Ship
If we're talking kpop I definitely notice a person by talent first and than by looks. Theres talent in singing too tho, like SF9's Inseong I really like cause of how nice of a voice he has and how well he can actually sing. Similarly to MX's rapper and Victon's too, they are actually good rappers with talent and potential. So yes it definitely attracts my attention.

Irl, a person that has a talent usually has me more interested cause that tells me a few things already. That they are either confident in their ability or if they are not that I can help the person into becoming confident by talking to her and such. I for one am essentially good at everything I do so I try to find similar traits in people around me. Tho admittedly... most people don't share my physical capabilities...
 
  • Like
Reactions: yeji

Mew

~Angel of Death~
.
Joined
29 November 2018
Messages
2,249
Reactions Received
4,602
Location
England, London
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
6
Fandom
Shawol
Gender
Female
It can be but not really the persons talent more so the talent its self. I don't particularly find just having a talent attractive more so admirable. However the passion they into their craft or talent is more attractive then them just being talented.
As for kpop Im more attracted to music and what a member can contribute, I. E. Being a versetile singer or dancer, performer but thatjust general how I come to have a bias in a group.
 
  • Like
Reactions: yeji

yeji

โง@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden แƒฆ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
personality mixed with talent gets me the most. I think a balance of that is important.
 
Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
16,036
Reactions Received
44,289
Location
the female gaze
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
124
Fandom
luoshifemy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
luo/yunxi
Ship

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread