Is the forum slow for you? (1 Viewer)

Harmony_Starz

˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳❥𝒮𝓉𝒶𝓇.✧.𝒷𝑒𝓇𝓇𝓎 𝒮𝓀𝒾𝑒𝓈 ✶࿐
.
.
Joined
24 September 2023
Messages
33,811
Reactions Received
47,952
Location
.With Moguri, Cowie and Trinny<3🐇🐈🦢
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
37,918
Fandom
Multifandom
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her/Phoenix
Ship
Wreck
Its becoming very slow for me :pepecry:
 
  • Wow
Reactions: Selfmate

Harmony_Starz

˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳❥𝒮𝓉𝒶𝓇.✧.𝒷𝑒𝓇𝓇𝓎 𝒮𝓀𝒾𝑒𝓈 ✶࿐
.
.
Joined
24 September 2023
Messages
33,811
Reactions Received
47,952
Location
.With Moguri, Cowie and Trinny<3🐇🐈🦢
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
37,918
Fandom
Multifandom
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her/Phoenix
Ship
Wreck
  • Wow
Reactions: athenaaa
Joined
19 February 2019
Messages
45,144
Reactions Received
53,001
Location
Rosé's World
Website
nowherelandwithmemyselfandi.wat
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
174,123
Fandom
GoldenStar
Gender
Male
Its becoming very slow for me :pepecry:
There was a glitch accessing from my phone earlier today:
Screenshot_20240516_214202_Firefox Lite.jpg

This kept happening with every internet browser on my phone tat I tried(-i dint try chrome). I was chasing my dailies at last minute n I got desperate, I restarted my phone n it worked.

So idk if my phone glitched(memory crashing sometimes n apps just stop) maybe same happened to u, just restart ur pc/device n see if it is still slow? Idk if my situation applies to u too tho.
 

Harmony_Starz

˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳❥𝒮𝓉𝒶𝓇.✧.𝒷𝑒𝓇𝓇𝓎 𝒮𝓀𝒾𝑒𝓈 ✶࿐
.
.
Joined
24 September 2023
Messages
33,811
Reactions Received
47,952
Location
.With Moguri, Cowie and Trinny<3🐇🐈🦢
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
37,918
Fandom
Multifandom
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her/Phoenix
Ship
Wreck
There was a glitch accessing from my phone earlier today:
Screenshot_20240516_214202_Firefox Lite.jpg

This kept happening with every internet browser on my phone tat I tried(-i dint try chrome). I was chasing my dailies at last minute n I got desperate, I restarted my phone n it worked.

So idk if my phone glitched(memory crashing sometimes n apps just stop) maybe same happened to u, just restart ur pc/device n see if it is still slow? Idk if my situation applies to u too tho.
:pepeslippy: Oooh that looks crazy, I didnt restart it since I wa son incognito but its working fine now, maybe it was my internte :susPepe:
 
  • Wow
Reactions: LoveYooShaSha

dark_tranquility

YOᑌ ᗪIᗪᑎ'T ᗷᗴTᖇᗩY ᗰᗴ, YOᑌ ᗷᗴTᖇᗩYᗴᗪ YOᑌᖇSᗴᒪᖴ
.
.
Joined
10 September 2019
Messages
62,189
Reactions Received
52,518
Location
Europe and Asia
Website
www.ancestry.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
201,742
Fandom
𝔹𝕃𝕀ℕ𝕂
Gender
Male
Pronouns
Eurasian
same here yo
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread