Is there a certain card that you’re having a hard time getting? (1 Viewer)

OnlyCalB

GG Trash
.
.
Joined
24 November 2018
Messages
52,131
Reactions Received
94,782
Location
Dreamworld
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
132,191
Gender
Male
Pronouns
He/Him/Card Master
Not right now tbh. But I know that will change soon lol.

I've technically just re-started trading for my collections after patiently waiting to collect the Apink members (which is now done) so I expect I'll find 1 or 2 cards that I'll be waiting a while for.
:nekosweat: :lisalaugh:
 
  • Like
Reactions: lexus and Willow
Joined
19 February 2019
Messages
45,048
Reactions Received
52,938
Location
Rosé's World
Website
nowherelandwithmemyselfandi.wat
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
171,073
Fandom
GoldenStar
Gender
Male
Luna f(x) for me, but also cos i dont want to trade a 3rd gen bg card for her card. Ill just wait for it to come to me unforced.
 

Areum

Seongwha's Wife
.
Joined
5 January 2021
Messages
5,947
Reactions Received
14,469
Location
- ATEEZ's studio
Website
www.instagram.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
139
Fandom
Multi
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her/#1 ATINY
Ship
ATEEZ Hongjoong :ankha:
 
  • Haha
Reactions: ADORA

Areum

Seongwha's Wife
.
Joined
5 January 2021
Messages
5,947
Reactions Received
14,469
Location
- ATEEZ's studio
Website
www.instagram.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
139
Fandom
Multi
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her/#1 ATINY
Ship
  • Haha
Reactions: ADORA

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread