Is there a country whose music you´d like to get into? (1 Viewer)

Joined
19 October 2020
Messages
19,165
Reactions Received
28,437
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
1,455
Fandom
multi BG
Gender
Female
I mean like Japanese, Korean, Chinese but what about the rest of the world? Even "western" is such a vague term. Personally, I sometimes listen to some ethno playlists here and there, but I still would like to dig more into the mixture of traditional and modern African music (and by that I mean the southern part of Africa).
 

eclipsoul

that one friend that's too woke
.
.
Joined
14 October 2019
Messages
25,595
Reactions Received
43,660
Location
too embarassed to show that country here
Website
infiniteorbit.carrd.co
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
40,408
Fandom
Orbit
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
the expected answer from me here is probably "definitely not poland" but surprise - i actually have been really into older polish music recently and i enjoy it so far :rosesmug: to answer the question, i wish i could get more into japanese music so that whenever there are threads about japanese groups i actually know what's going on :yolk:
 
  • Love
Reactions: brekker

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread