Is there a member who you thought is a visual,but isn't? (1 Viewer)

Joined
16 February 2020
Messages
462
Reactions Received
1,176
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Is there a member is a group that you thought is the visual due to their attractiveness but isn't ? For me it's Chaeyoung from twice, at the time I just started getting interested in them I heard a lot of people say tzuyu is the visual. So me not knowing how tzuyu looked assumed Chaeyoung was tzuyu at one point,that is until I watched more twice videos. Chaeyoung was just so pretty in heart shaker era!
Screenshot_20200216-110432.png
 

Abeamus

.
.
Joined
19 February 2019
Messages
74,224
Reactions Received
76,668
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
188,687
Ship
Wreck
Common ones people get confused by are

- Jeonghwa is the visual in EXID
- Hyejeong is the visual in AOA

I expect people would get the visual for Gfriend and Oh My Girl wrong too without prior knowledge and maybe even Mamamoo nowadays.
 

daesuki

์ด ๋น„๊ฐ€ ๊ทธ์น  ๋• ๊ฐ์ž ์žˆ๋˜ ๊ณณ์—์„œ
.
.
Joined
4 January 2020
Messages
16,598
Reactions Received
31,252
Location
you clouds rain
Website
daesukiii.tumblr.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
38,410
Fandom
YOLO
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
Day6: Wonpil is the official visual (I don't remember if Jae is but in my book he is) but I thought it was YoungK
NCT: Taeyong and Jaehyun are the official visuals, and I knew that. But I thought Doyoung, Winwin, and Yuta were also official visuals because those men are F I N E
BTS: Seokjin is the official, I thought he and Taehyung shared the spot
Stray Kids: The official is Hyunjin, I believe, but I thought it was Felix and Seungmin
Twice: The official visual is Tzuyu, but I thought she and Sana were both the visual
Blackpink: Jisoo is the official visual, but I thought she was the unofficial, and Rose was the official
Monsta X: Minhyuk is the official visual, but I thought it was Hyungwon or Wonho
EXO: The official visual, Kai, was my first guess as the visual but before I found out, I changed my mind to Baekhyun
Seventeen: Mingyu is the official visual, but I thought it was Vernon, Mingyu, and DK.

So all in all, the more members there are, the more I was mistaken.
 
Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
2,548
Reactions Received
9,068
Location
under these bitches skin
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
kai from exo, totally thought he was the visual until i heard he wasnt. i mean he looks like this...

Image result for kai kokobop era
Image result for kai kokobop era


also, I always thought taehyung from bts was the visual... again, you can't blame me when he looks likes this..

Image result for taehyung gif ethreal
Image result for taehyung dna gif
 

VillageIdiot

It's Time To Break Free Of The Blues
.
.
Joined
8 November 2018
Messages
19,193
Reactions Received
60,789
Location
Tokki Topia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
19,207
Fandom
Toxic
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her/Drama Kween
Ship
Was today years old learning that V and Seolhyun weren't visuals :sanathink:
I thought Nayeon, SinB and Jennie were the visuals of their groups because of how much people hated them
 

Darkseid

Naevis Calling
.
.
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
22,959
Reactions Received
108,834
Location
Kwangya
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Ship
I expect people would get the visual for Gfriend and Oh My Girl wrong too without prior knowledge and maybe even Mamamoo nowadays.
True, most people think Eunha is the official visual of GFriend since she's center a lot and for Oh My Girl, people usually think it's Arin or Yooa.
 

Wingfrost

Answer for SOTY
.
.
Joined
5 November 2018
Messages
23,134
Reactions Received
38,822
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
19,488
Fandom
Answer is Queen
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
Wait.... Seolhyun's not the visual?? :sanathink:

Sana from Twice, it took me forever to learn that it wasn't her.

Image result for sana twice beautiful gif
Image result for twice sana gif
 
  • Haha
  • Like
Reactions: Shimmer and potato

Belgizen

Doyoung's wifey
.
Joined
5 November 2018
Messages
12,760
Reactions Received
31,598
Location
Doyoung's Bed
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
46,298
Fandom
NCTzen
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
V.
Him and Jungkook really stan out imo. Jin looks like every non-visual member in kpop to me, he just doesn't stand out.
V draws your attention, which I believe should be the #1 thing a visual has to be able to do.

In Purplebeck, both Yeowool and Mini are visuals of the group, but Yeowool is also the face of the group so she gets pushed more.
I always thought it was just Mini
 
  • Like
Reactions: Shimmer
Joined
16 February 2020
Messages
462
Reactions Received
1,176
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Was today years old learning that V and Seolhyun weren't visuals :sanathink:
I thought Nayeon, SinB and Jennie were the visuals of their groups because of how much people hated them
Well, Nayeon and SinB are the centers of their group,not sure about blackpink though, but since centers usually have clothes that stand out a little more than the rest of the group I suppose you can say it's Jennie. Also V and Seolhyun are the face of the group.
 
Last edited:
Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
16,036
Reactions Received
44,289
Location
the female gaze
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
124
Fandom
luoshifemy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
luo/yunxi
Ship
beomgyu rlly shouldve been the visual >:(
 
  • Like
Reactions: Shimmer
Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
16,036
Reactions Received
44,289
Location
the female gaze
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
124
Fandom
luoshifemy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
luo/yunxi
Ship
I always thought Jinhwan was iKon's visual
How can it be anyone other than jinhwan???? Heโ€™s like the only good looking guy in yg
 
  • Like
Reactions: Shimmer
Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
16,036
Reactions Received
44,289
Location
the female gaze
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
124
Fandom
luoshifemy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
luo/yunxi
Ship
TXT don't really have exact positions,just vocal,dance,rap plus maknae and leader. Anyone in TXT can be a visual depending on your preferences
I thought hunening kai was the most widely accepted one?
 
Joined
16 February 2020
Messages
462
Reactions Received
1,176
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
I thought hunening kai was the most widely accepted one?
In this discussion I've came to a conclusion that the visual preference of the majority doesn't equate to having the visual position ๐Ÿ’€
 
  • Like
Reactions: Jimimis
Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
16,036
Reactions Received
44,289
Location
the female gaze
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
124
Fandom
luoshifemy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
luo/yunxi
Ship
In this discussion I've came to a conclusion that the visual preference of the majority doesn't equate to having the visual position ๐Ÿ’€
Well this thread isnโ€™t a great sample of people. Itโ€™s too specific to take the opinions of โ€˜users on a Kpop forum who happen to be online at the time of this thread and didnt agree with visual positionsโ€™ as the majority, plus most here arent korean
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread