Is there a Part of Your Body that is Hyper Sensitive or the Opposite? (1 Viewer)

Lovely_Cornchips

Slut for Deep Voices
.
Joined
4 November 2018
Messages
17,947
Reactions Received
38,146
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
16,470
Fandom
inspirit
Gender
Female
Pronouns
Goddess
Ship
Wreck
So I found out recently that my scalp issues are FAR worse than I thought.
I've always had to get medicated shampoo or use a special shampoo.
I stopped recently and everything seemed fine and dandy but yesterday
my mom checked my scalp and I guess it's been bleeding and I didn't even notice.
I just thought it was itchy but I guess I was tearing the skin off without meaning to...

Also, my ankles and joints just seem to hate me.

But what about you guys?
Is there a part of your body that is hyper-sensitive?
Or is there a part of you that doesn't seem to react to ANYTHING?​
 

Lovely_Cornchips

Slut for Deep Voices
.
Joined
4 November 2018
Messages
17,947
Reactions Received
38,146
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
16,470
Fandom
inspirit
Gender
Female
Pronouns
Goddess
Ship
Wreck
I feel like i get headaches quite easily :dubuthink: and my stomach gets upset super easily.

That's about it though.
I HEAR THE STOMACH THING SO HARD!
:yolk:
 

blueberries

Fleshy fruit
.
Joined
17 November 2018
Messages
15,240
Reactions Received
46,642
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0

Lovely_Cornchips

Slut for Deep Voices
.
Joined
4 November 2018
Messages
17,947
Reactions Received
38,146
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
16,470
Fandom
inspirit
Gender
Female
Pronouns
Goddess
Ship
Wreck
I have to super careful what i eat if i'm travelling or have sth rly important, it's a pain!
I just can't eat any gluten or anything that has touched it and it's often times a gamble to eat it out because things will say they are gluten-free then have a disclaimer saying they can't guarantee that it is....which is GREAT for my stomach.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread