- Joined
- 27 August 2018
- Messages
- 71,396
- Reactions Received
- 151,406
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 129,603
- Fandom
- Lex stan
- Gender
- Female
- Pronouns
- she/her
- Ship
- Wreck
Except one?
I like the tapioca pearls I buy a lot. Good chew, taste, and size. They’re cheap enough, quick and easy to make, and overall are just nice pearls and perfect for my boba drinks/bubble teas. But the packaging annoys me. Maybe I’m spoiled but I really like those packages where you tear off the top part and it has ziplock below it so you can easily seal and reseal it. These bags don’t have that. You tear off the top and the pearls are filled up to that level (which is nice that they don’t skimp on product I admit) but it takes prior knowledge and/or luck for some to not spill out. Afterwards you need to put it in a ziplock bag or your own to keep them from getting soggy or other stuff from the air. It’s not like that’s a big terrible ordeal but would be nice if it was built in.
I like the tapioca pearls I buy a lot. Good chew, taste, and size. They’re cheap enough, quick and easy to make, and overall are just nice pearls and perfect for my boba drinks/bubble teas. But the packaging annoys me. Maybe I’m spoiled but I really like those packages where you tear off the top part and it has ziplock below it so you can easily seal and reseal it. These bags don’t have that. You tear off the top and the pearls are filled up to that level (which is nice that they don’t skimp on product I admit) but it takes prior knowledge and/or luck for some to not spill out. Afterwards you need to put it in a ziplock bag or your own to keep them from getting soggy or other stuff from the air. It’s not like that’s a big terrible ordeal but would be nice if it was built in.