Is there an anime that... (1 Viewer)

jasque

Antifragile
.
.
Joined
29 August 2018
Messages
11,564
Reactions Received
42,959
Location
Brasil
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
18,971
Fandom
Chahee Lovers
Gender
Male
That you can't watch it not because it's bad, but because it makes you feel terrible?

That for me is Welcome to the N.H.K.

When i try watching it, I just feel too bad for the main character, so much that I can't even finish it.
 
Joined
14 April 2020
Messages
1,013
Reactions Received
1,693
Location
Ga Atlanta
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
That you can't watch it not because it's bad, but because it makes you feel terrible?

That for me is Welcome to the N.H.K.

When i try watching it, I just feel too bad for the main character, so much that I can't even finish it.
Mine was an inappropriate one it was good but I felt that shame u know
 
  • Like
Reactions: Baechu and jasque

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread