Is there any r0umors at your school/work if so say them here!! (1 Viewer)

dark_tranquility

YOᑌ ᗪIᗪᑎ'T ᗷᗴTᖇᗩY ᗰᗴ, YOᑌ ᗷᗴTᖇᗩYᗴᗪ YOᑌᖇSᗴᒪᖴ
.
.
Joined
10 September 2019
Messages
62,063
Reactions Received
52,511
Location
Europe and Asia
Website
www.ancestry.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
201,093
Fandom
𝔹𝕃𝕀ℕ𝕂
Gender
Male
Pronouns
Eurasian
The rumours when I was working
that gay people are weird and they freak out about a same sex couple holding hands sigh
it was a religious discount store
I felt bad working there, because of their views.
 
  • Sad
Reactions: Pirioca and Tokki

Faerie

I just wanna love myself, Love my weakness
.
.
Joined
15 March 2019
Messages
1,594
Reactions Received
5,717
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
9,291
Fandom
Once
Gender
Female
Wreck
Oooh where to start I think the most outrageous one- which was true.
Was this girl who was 21 had gotten a manager position because she slept with an assistant store manager. He was in his early 50s and they would do the dirty tango frequently in the store. (Found a condom once in the dairy box) Well, she ends up pregnant. And the higher-ups had to come in and investigate. Turns out she was sleeping with other managers whom one had an STD… which pass to everyone whom slept with her.
 
  • Wow
Reactions: Pirioca and Tokki

Tokki

It's too pointless
.
Joined
9 April 2024
Messages
1,378
Reactions Received
1,584
Location
we're still young and wild
Website
guns.lol
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
5,178
Gender
Female
Oooh where to start I think the most outrageous one- which was true.
Was this girl who was 21 had gotten a manager position because she slept with an assistant store manager. He was in his early 50s and they would do the dirty tango frequently in the store. (Found a condom once in the dairy box) Well, she ends up pregnant. And the higher-ups had to come in and investigate. Turns out she was sleeping with other managers whom one had an STD… which pass to everyone whom slept with her.
:hayshook:
Mhmmm yeah that my school is haunted :cold_doge:
:tenconfused:
 
Joined
7 April 2024
Messages
3,832
Reactions Received
4,223
Location
Flowery meadow
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
14,360
Fandom
Stay
Gender
Female
Pronouns
Panda/Bamboo Bear
Interesting. Is it just chatter from students or is it a known allegedly haunted location?
I don't know honestly might just as well be a rumour but the incident which caused the rumour is true
 
  • Wow
Reactions: Pirioca
Joined
7 April 2024
Messages
3,832
Reactions Received
4,223
Location
Flowery meadow
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
14,360
Fandom
Stay
Gender
Female
Pronouns
Panda/Bamboo Bear
  • Wow
Reactions: Pirioca
Joined
6 March 2019
Messages
2,786
Reactions Received
3,813
Location
Italia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
3,970
Gender
Female
A whole new level of bs is going around the community thay I am from. I was kinda into gossiping until a year ago, until i realized im a victim too and im getting hurt, so i started distancing myself. Nowadays I come to study in a faculty library that is 7km away from my own faculty.
 
Joined
7 April 2024
Messages
3,832
Reactions Received
4,223
Location
Flowery meadow
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
14,360
Fandom
Stay
Gender
Female
Pronouns
Panda/Bamboo Bear
Okay so in my school senior classes are at the top floor I have heard that she went out of the class to go to washroom since anyone rarely goes to the terrace the staircase area is mostly empty except for the occasional cleaning staff members
The terrace area didn't have any cameras (now there are) and she jumped from there the teachers & staff members saw the body landing on the floor, rushed her to the hospital but due to blood loss she didn't make it (that's what I have heard)
The teacher who gave her permission to exit the class was later fired from his job since he didn't even go to check why she didn't return for a long time
I don't want to get too curious but how could it happen? No one was there at that time and was able to stop her?
 
  • Wow
Reactions: Pirioca

StrayMixx

aka Chiara
.
.
Joined
12 September 2020
Messages
40,149
Reactions Received
46,812
Location
in Bang Chan's head
Website
www.tumblr.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
180,403
Fandom
mainly bg
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
Okay so in my school senior classes are at the top floor I have heard that she went out of the class to go to washroom since anyone rarely goes to the terrace the staircase area is mostly empty except for the occasional cleaning staff members
The terrace area didn't have any cameras (now there are) and she jumped from there the teachers & staff members saw the body landing on the floor, rushed her to the hospital but due to blood loss she didn't make it (that's what I have heard)
The teacher who gave her permission to exit the class was later fired from his job since he didn't even go to check why she didn't return for a long time
oh... wow. that's crazy!
 
Joined
30 December 2022
Messages
12,418
Reactions Received
9,439
Location
Germany
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
76,713
Gender
Male
Okay so in my school senior classes are at the top floor I have heard that she went out of the class to go to washroom since anyone rarely goes to the terrace the staircase area is mostly empty except for the occasional cleaning staff members
The terrace area didn't have any cameras (now there are) and she jumped from there the teachers & staff members saw the body landing on the floor, rushed her to the hospital but due to blood loss she didn't make it (that's what I have heard)
The teacher who gave her permission to exit the class was later fired from his job since he didn't even go to check why she didn't return for a long time
That's tough. Wherever she is, I hope she's happy now.

Generally speaking: it's so sad because no one decides out of the blue: "I'll kill myself now!". There are signs when someone needs help, but don't seek help. Isolation, a specific scared or insecure body language, behaviour change. A little attention for other people and civil courage (for example when someone being bullied) can literally save lives - please look out for each other!

But 'generally speaking'.... I don't mean that YOU did anything wrong.
 
Last edited:
Joined
7 April 2024
Messages
3,832
Reactions Received
4,223
Location
Flowery meadow
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
14,360
Fandom
Stay
Gender
Female
Pronouns
Panda/Bamboo Bear
That's tough. Wherever she is, I hope she's happy now.

Generally speaking: it's so sad because no one decides out of the blue: "I'll kill myself now!". There are signs when someone needs help, but don't seek help. Isolation, a specific scared or insecure body language, behaviour change. A little attention for other people and civil courage (for example when someone being bullied) can literally save lives - please look out for each other!

But 'generally speaking'.... I don't mean that YOU did anything wrong.
may she rest in peace

I think the reason she did that was due to academic pressure here in my country the pressure for good grades and competitive exams is so much that it eventually leads to such things. There are a lot of cases like that.

Well I did hope that maybe if she and I were close enough then I could have done something.
 
  • Sad
Reactions: Pirioca

snsd2beg

Sooyoung's Husband
.
Joined
23 April 2023
Messages
12,205
Reactions Received
10,259
Location
United States
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
51,708
Fandom
SONE
Gender
Male
Pronouns
He/Him
Ship
Wreck
Not my school, but when my sister's fiancé was still at physical college (he changed to online), somebody claimed he had gotten my sister pregnant. She was still in high school at this point (they have a two year gap) and these people had never even met her! Nasty people. I isolated myself throughout my high school years, so I didn't know about most rumors and didn't care either way. Apparently there WAS a rumor about me, but I didn't know until one of my childhood friends told me
 
  • Sad
Reactions: Flaneur and Pirioca

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread