Is there any user which music taste isn’t close to yours but you get along well with them? (2 Viewers)

Joined
16 June 2019
Messages
61,590
Reactions Received
105,389
Location
Schweiz 🇨🇭
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
41,010
Fandom
Buddy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/her 💗💛💙
Ship
Wreck
@Vikki would be the one for me :maheart:
she likes more BGs but has awesome taste in those ofc. Though as you know I am more a GG stan and Japanese music fan more as well:jisoosmh:​
 

Yili

Stay • Czennie • Teume • Moodz • One-It • Villain
.
.
Joined
13 November 2018
Messages
36,941
Reactions Received
64,079
Location
You did well Moonbin <3
Website
flyhighyili.carrd.co
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
Multi <3
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
Honestly most of my friends that are closer to me we don't share the same "ultimate" taste in music except for @Reo

but I like so much kpop that even if i'm not a gg stan like @Darkseid or @OnlyCalB I think they have good taste in groups and music bc I like the girl groups that they like
 

eclipsoul

that one friend that's too woke
.
.
Joined
14 October 2019
Messages
25,603
Reactions Received
43,662
Location
too embarassed to show that country here
Website
infiniteorbit.carrd.co
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
40,477
Fandom
Orbit
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
yes :jisoosmh: i love the songs you recommend to me but other than that i'd say our tastes are different, i don't listen to jpop at all and you don't like my favourite kpop group :haylul:
 
  • Like
  • Haha
Reactions: OnlyCalB and Willow
Joined
3 January 2021
Messages
9,062
Reactions Received
8,671
Location
Hugging the brightest star next to the moon
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
1,302
Fandom
💎Multi🏴‍☠️
Gender
Female, Non-Binary, Other
Pronouns
She/Her
Honestly I'm mostly a BG stan but I still get along with the GG stans.
 
  • Like
  • Love
Reactions: OnlyCalB and Willow
Joined
16 June 2019
Messages
61,590
Reactions Received
105,389
Location
Schweiz 🇨🇭
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
41,010
Fandom
Buddy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/her 💗💛💙
Ship
Wreck
yes :jisoosmh: i love the songs you recommend to me but other than that i'd say our tastes are different, i don't listen to jpop at all and you don't like my favourite kpop group :haylul:
I like few LOONA songs :D
But I agree on the rest and I love Infinite :kijoongstare:
 
  • Like
Reactions: OnlyCalB

Darkseid

Naevis Calling
.
.
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
22,959
Reactions Received
108,834
Location
Kwangya
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Ship

blueberries

Fleshy fruit
.
Joined
17 November 2018
Messages
15,240
Reactions Received
46,642
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Well it’s more like I still like your choices but can’t say the same about you :wimwim:
Honestly ur music taste is one of closest to mine here ..

but it's more like- i love half songs u love and hate the other half :haylul:
 
  • Haha
  • Like
Reactions: Darkseid and Willow

Darkseid

Naevis Calling
.
.
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
22,959
Reactions Received
108,834
Location
Kwangya
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Ship
Honestly ur music taste is one of closest to mine here ..

but it's more like- i love half songs u love and hate the other half :haylul:
Lmao that’s what I said, the half you like is identical to your own so :haylul:
I just happen to like more styles of music some of which are absolutely against your type :lisalaugh:
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread