Is there anyone from the same country as you? (7 Viewers)

Darkseid

Naevis Calling
.
.
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
22,959
Reactions Received
108,834
Location
Kwangya
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Ship
busy with personal life, awwww you don´t tell. dates? :D yes, yes, I stick nose in everyone´s life, don´t feel special :D.
agh because you couldn´t resist the adrenaline ayayay :D
:taesip:
I wish lol, I just visited family and stayed there, I wish my dating life was exciting :haylul:
Yeah the time away actually makes you look forward to posting again lol, a break was nice. On the plus side, Idc anymore if I end up missing days in between so that's nice :lisalaugh:

Btw where are you from? :susPepe: Is it Italy?
 
  • Like
  • Wow
Reactions: Willow and brekker
Joined
19 October 2020
Messages
19,165
Reactions Received
28,437
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
1,455
Fandom
multi BG
Gender
Female
:taesip:
I wish lol, I just visited family and stayed there, I wish my dating life was exciting :haylul:
Yeah the time away actually makes you look forward to posting again lol, a break was nice. On the plus side, Idc anymore if I end up missing days in between so that's nice :lisalaugh:

Btw where are you from? :susPepe: Is it Italy?
I WISH IT WAS ITALY, OMGGGGG ♥♥♥♥♥ KEEP THINKING IT´S ITALY. :D
 
  • Haha
  • Like
Reactions: Willow and Darkseid

Darkseid

Naevis Calling
.
.
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
22,959
Reactions Received
108,834
Location
Kwangya
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Ship
I WISH IT WAS ITALY, OMGGGGG ♥♥♥♥♥ KEEP THINKING IT´S ITALY. :D
Ooh woman of mystery :susPepe:
I'm just trying to think of European countries where we don't have any other users from lmao.
Portugal? :susPepe:
Maybe the Czech Republic? Or Hungary? :yolk:
 
  • Haha
Reactions: Willow and brekker
Joined
19 October 2020
Messages
19,165
Reactions Received
28,437
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
1,455
Fandom
multi BG
Gender
Female
Ooh woman of mystery :susPepe:
I'm just trying to think of European countries where we don't have any other users from lmao.
Portugal? :susPepe:
Maybe the Czech Republic? Or Hungary? :yolk:
that one before Hungary :) :D the hole of the holes :D
 
  • Love
  • Wow
Reactions: Willow and Darkseid
Joined
3 January 2021
Messages
9,062
Reactions Received
8,671
Location
Hugging the brightest star next to the moon
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
1,302
Fandom
💎Multi🏴‍☠️
Gender
Female, Non-Binary, Other
Pronouns
She/Her
Idk. I'm from U.S. South-East Coast sooo.
 

Darkseid

Naevis Calling
.
.
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
22,959
Reactions Received
108,834
Location
Kwangya
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Ship
and thieves love tourists here :D. come, come, support the black market :D
I'll call you up, maybe you can keep me safe from these dangerous streets :lisalaugh:
 
  • Like
  • Love
Reactions: brekker and Willow
Joined
3 January 2021
Messages
9,062
Reactions Received
8,671
Location
Hugging the brightest star next to the moon
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
1,302
Fandom
💎Multi🏴‍☠️
Gender
Female, Non-Binary, Other
Pronouns
She/Her
  • Like
Reactions: brekker and Willow
Joined
3 January 2021
Messages
9,062
Reactions Received
8,671
Location
Hugging the brightest star next to the moon
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
1,302
Fandom
💎Multi🏴‍☠️
Gender
Female, Non-Binary, Other
Pronouns
She/Her
  • Like
Reactions: Willow
Joined
1 June 2019
Messages
4,641
Reactions Received
11,710
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
5
Fandom
EXO-L
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
I had no idea you were from the same country! that is awesome!!! I miss Samy, but she is busy ♥
I MISS YOU TOO :umjicry: 3 back to back family weddings and the sheer number of different functions are breaking my back but I will be back to posting regularly next week :queen:
 
Joined
19 October 2020
Messages
19,165
Reactions Received
28,437
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
1,455
Fandom
multi BG
Gender
Female
I MISS YOU TOO :umjicry: 3 back to back family weddings and the sheer number of different functions are breaking my back but I will be back to posting regularly next week :queen:

WE ARE GONNA CELEBRATE THAT YEEEEEEESSSSSSS. TAKE SOME REST AND ALL THE BEST TO THE LOVELY NEWLYWEDS ♥♥♥♥♥
 
  • Like
Reactions: Willow
Joined
1 June 2019
Messages
4,641
Reactions Received
11,710
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
5
Fandom
EXO-L
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
I had no idea you were from the same country! that is awesome!!! I miss Samy, but she is busy ♥
I MISS YOU TOO :umjicry: 3 back to back family weddings and the sheer number of different functions are breaking my back but I will be back to posting regularly next week :queen:
 
  • Like
Reactions: Willow

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread