- Joined
- 20 November 2018
- Messages
- 43,315
- Reactions Received
- 75,408
- Location
- In the OCEAN
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 141,939
- Pronouns
- Fish/Mermaid
- Ship
There's not a single Aunt from either side I can tolerate for more than 5 minutesa whole gang![]()
There's not a single Aunt from either side I can tolerate for more than 5 minutesa whole gang![]()
how big is that gang?There's not a single Aunt from either side I can tolerate for more than 5 minutes![]()
My mom has 6 sisters (and my uncle who is divorced but we rarely see that "ex-Aunt")how big is that gang?![]()
My mom has 6 sisters (and my uncle who is divorced but we rarely see that "ex-Aunt")
My dad has 3 + he's close with his cousins so about 9 on my dad's side and 4 that married into the family.
They're a force to be reckoned with. These are just the aunts I call family.oh...you used the word "gang" very properly
Do you dislike those others ones too?They're a force to be reckoned with. These are just the aunts I call family.
There's also the family friend Aunts, childhood neighborhood Aunts, went to school with my mom Aunt.
It's crazy
Some are okay but I do not want to spend the day alone with them. All they wanna talk about is why I'm not married yet and how all their kids and kid's friends are having weddings >.>Do you dislike those others ones too?![]()
oh that sounds very tiresomeSome are okay but I do not want to spend the day alone with them. All they wanna talk about is why I'm not married yet and how all their kids and kid's friends are having weddings >.>
Thank you Mogurioh my, you are so sweet Orbit
![]()
I agree, its the best thing in the worldThank you Moguri
I always do what I can to help others smile
Besides, Kindness is a wonderful thing![]()