is there anyone....... (1 Viewer)

Joined
24 February 2019
Messages
5,718
Reactions Received
22,690
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Ship
in your life that sabotages you? and if not right now, was there ever? in what way did/do they get in your way?

I've got plenty of toxic people in my life, always have sadly.. but the reason I thought of this now is my mother, for example..... she knows from before but I still told her again not to offer me food (and this is just one example) and she still made cake, continues offering me ice cream and pizza and so on.. I've given up on telling her and fighting tbh.... she just tells me she wants to please me (because the best way to please someone is to go against their wishes yup) and why am I like this and getting mad and so ungrateful.... I can't, I should just stop even talking to them at all, I should end this because it gets in my way so much and it's killing me.. the problem is ofc much bigger than ice cream and whatever..... it's been this way, well always.. I am tired, I probably shouldn't have even come here.. and don't get me started on my father who thinks I'm stupid and incapable of anything. I've never seen anything as toxic and hopeless as my own family and where I come from. It's honestly no wonder I am like this considering everything >_>

 

dark_tranquility

YOᑌ ᗪIᗪᑎ'T ᗷᗴTᖇᗩY ᗰᗴ, YOᑌ ᗷᗴTᖇᗩYᗴᗪ YOᑌᖇSᗴᒪᖴ
.
.
Joined
10 September 2019
Messages
62,040
Reactions Received
52,508
Location
Europe and Asia
Website
www.ancestry.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
200,975
Fandom
𝔹𝕃𝕀ℕ𝕂
Gender
Male
Pronouns
Eurasian
My parents. They don't really care about me or act interested whenever we talk.
To the point I no longer ring them up anymore. : /

Kind of sad in my early 30s and it feels like I've never had real or genuine parents.
I don't really like bringing it up with friends because it makes me so depressed.

I guess they sabotaged my life by picking my twin as the favourite son. ;(
 

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
oh yeah... I feel like negative people are so drawn to me cause of my positivity and optimistic views.

what sucks I have been upset at my bestie.... she wanted to do something new cause her current work place is awful and now she suddenly is putting her self down and says she suddenly doesn’t want to improve her situation. She didn’t even try. what sucks is.... after all that I was kinda ranting about moving and how hard it is and she just commented that she wishes she had my problems.... like the f.
 
  • Like
Reactions: kodoku

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread