- Joined
- 2 July 2019
- Messages
- 4,814
- Reactions Received
- 19,142
- Location
- 3ᑢ 273⁷
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 1,000
- Fandom
- arianator
- Gender
- Female
- Ship
that sounds very childish, but the fear still carried through adulthood? So nothing that could have caused genuine PTSD but something cute or something that you would have innocently been made fun of for
I'm still scared of the jelly fish in Finding Nemo. I really hate that film, if I ever get a glimpse of the jelly fish scene i'm literally just on edge covering my eyes. I first saw Finding Nemo at the cinema and my dad had to take me outside until I calmed down cuz I was that screaming kid when the jelly fish came on screen.
I hate that movie with every inch of my soul
I'm still scared of the jelly fish in Finding Nemo. I really hate that film, if I ever get a glimpse of the jelly fish scene i'm literally just on edge covering my eyes. I first saw Finding Nemo at the cinema and my dad had to take me outside until I calmed down cuz I was that screaming kid when the jelly fish came on screen.
I hate that movie with every inch of my soul