Is there anything that scared you as a kid... (1 Viewer)

potato

☆ Stan Yolkie ☆
.
Joined
22 May 2019
Messages
5,913
Reactions Received
28,273
Location
Under the Earth
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
Moa
Ship
I had just gotten over my fear of the dark when that episode of Doctor Who aired in the library...
I remember that one :jisoosmh: Watched it pretty recently and it wasn't actually that scary.

The Weeping angels scared me so much though :yolk:
 
  • Like
  • Wow
Reactions: yeji and NASA

NASA

3ᑢ273⁷
.
.
Joined
2 July 2019
Messages
4,814
Reactions Received
19,142
Location
3ᑢ 273⁷
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
1,000
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Ship
I remember that one :jisoosmh: Watched it pretty recently and it wasn't actually that scary.

The Weeping angels scared me so much though :yolk:
First it was the library, then the weeping angels, and then the silence, fkin nightmare fuel man
 
  • Like
  • Wow
Reactions: yeji and potato

potato

☆ Stan Yolkie ☆
.
Joined
22 May 2019
Messages
5,913
Reactions Received
28,273
Location
Under the Earth
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
Moa
Ship
First it was the library, then the weeping angels, and then the silence, fkin nightmare fuel man
Haven't seen that one before. Don't want to though :yolk:

One of the only things I can remember is the floating little fas blobs in that episode with Donna. They were cute :maheart:
 
  • Like
Reactions: yeji and NASA

NASA

3ᑢ273⁷
.
.
Joined
2 July 2019
Messages
4,814
Reactions Received
19,142
Location
3ᑢ 273⁷
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
1,000
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Ship
Haven't seen that one before. Don't want to though :yolk:

One of the only things I can remember is the floating little fas blobs in that episode with Donna. They were cute :maheart:
The silence was the big headed alien things that look very typical alien, but you forget you saw them after you look away. So they could be in the corner of the room and you notice them, you're scared shitless and you look away for a second for an escape route and you instantly forget it's there and don't notice it unless you're looking right at it again. In the episode they eventually took tallys on their arms everytime they saw them so you'd be walking around and suddenly your arms are full of tallies cuz you can't remember doing them and all you know to do is fkin get out of there
 
  • Wow
  • Like
Reactions: yeji and potato

Wingfrost

Answer for SOTY
.
.
Joined
5 November 2018
Messages
23,131
Reactions Received
38,822
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
19,398
Fandom
Answer is Queen
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
My brother still bolts into his room when he turns the light off since he's the last one to go to sleep usually
Yeah that's definitely me, I'll have my back to the wall after I turn off all the lights and slide very quickly into my room. :llama_laugh:
 

NASA

3ᑢ273⁷
.
.
Joined
2 July 2019
Messages
4,814
Reactions Received
19,142
Location
3ᑢ 273⁷
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
1,000
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Ship
Yeah that's definitely me, I'll have my back to the wall after I turn off all the lights and slide very quickly into my room. :llama_laugh:
I literally trained myself to get over it, closing my door one inch at a time each night until I could eventually close it... and then that doctor who episode aired.... and I had to do it all over again :(
 

potato

☆ Stan Yolkie ☆
.
Joined
22 May 2019
Messages
5,913
Reactions Received
28,273
Location
Under the Earth
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
Moa
Ship
The silence was the big headed alien things that look very typical alien, but you forget you saw them after you look away. So they could be in the corner of the room and you notice them, you're scared shitless and you look away for a second for an escape route and you instantly forget it's there and don't notice it unless you're looking right at it again. In the episode they eventually took tallys on their arms everytime they saw them so you'd be walking around and suddenly your arms are full of tallies cuz you can't remember doing them and all you know to do is fkin get out of there
I definitely dont want to watch it then :jisoosmh:
 
  • Like
  • Haha
Reactions: yeji and NASA

NASA

3ᑢ273⁷
.
.
Joined
2 July 2019
Messages
4,814
Reactions Received
19,142
Location
3ᑢ 273⁷
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
1,000
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Ship
I definitely dont want to watch it then :jisoosmh:
This was one of the few times I wasn't home to watch it with fam when it aired so I had to watch it on iplayer alone... it took me 2 hours to get through one episode cuz I was so scared
 
  • Like
  • Wow
Reactions: yeji and potato

potato

☆ Stan Yolkie ☆
.
Joined
22 May 2019
Messages
5,913
Reactions Received
28,273
Location
Under the Earth
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
Moa
Ship
This was one of the few times I wasn't home to watch it with fam when it aired so I had to watch it on iplayer alone... it took me 2 hours to get through one episode cuz I was so scared
Which doctor is it with? :jisoosmh:
 
  • Like
Reactions: yeji and NASA

potato

☆ Stan Yolkie ☆
.
Joined
22 May 2019
Messages
5,913
Reactions Received
28,273
Location
Under the Earth
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
Moa
Ship
Matt Smith was very close behind but no one could beat David Tennant
Matt Smith was ruined by poor writing :yolk:

Could have rivalled David Tennant if it weren't for the script :pepecry2:
 
  • Like
Reactions: yeji and NASA

NASA

3ᑢ273⁷
.
.
Joined
2 July 2019
Messages
4,814
Reactions Received
19,142
Location
3ᑢ 273⁷
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
1,000
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Ship
Matt Smith was ruined by poor writing :yolk:

Could have rivalled David Tennant if it weren't for the script :pepecry2:
I didn't really notice tbh, they both just had such a great charm in their roles that nothing else mattered for me
 
  • Like
  • Wow
Reactions: yeji and potato

potato

☆ Stan Yolkie ☆
.
Joined
22 May 2019
Messages
5,913
Reactions Received
28,273
Location
Under the Earth
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
Moa
Ship
I didn't really notice tbh, they both just had such a great charm in their roles that nothing else mattered for me
The plot complexities didn't really match it for me. But Matt Smith was able to pull off such a great doctor even with it. The Ponds were amazing too:maheart:
 
  • Like
  • Love
Reactions: yeji and NASA

Ahsoka

⚡️Lightning
.
.
.
.
.
.
Joined
27 August 2018
Messages
71,384
Reactions Received
151,392
Location
That user who always changes their Un’s heart <3
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
129,595
Fandom
Lex stan
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
It's
What's that :naeunshock:
Paper that's colored and fuzzy and I'm going to stop talking because I'll be rrtraumwtized and bue
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread