Is there anything that scared you as a kid... (1 Viewer)

Joined
22 April 2019
Messages
1,118
Reactions Received
2,529
Location
ᶦᵗˢ ᵃ ˢᵉᶜʳᵉᵗ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
The hulk. I had nightmare of him growing up. Also my closet that even now I have to have it close all the time.
 
  • Like
Reactions: NASA and yeji

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
  • Like
Reactions: perhapz and NASA

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
I have an insane fear of spiders. always had. It's really bad.
I also have been afraid of clowns and deep waters ( sea's, oceans etc.) since I was little too
 
  • Like
Reactions: perhapz and NASA

bulletproof

✧ @karina is the eva to my noora ✧
.
.
Joined
2 September 2018
Messages
12,423
Reactions Received
54,952
Location
ARMY base 💕
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
55
Gender
Female
Ship
I used to be scared by a teddy bear with red light eyes :nekosweat: and by the vacuum cleaner:lisalaugh:
 
  • Like
  • Haha
Reactions: NASA and yeji

tai

from the land to the sea 🇵🇸
.
Joined
13 December 2019
Messages
15,368
Reactions Received
19,079
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
7,194
Fandom
#1 🎵taste
Gender
Male
Pronouns
He/Him
Ship
Barney. To this day I still don't trust that "friendly" dinosaur.
 
  • Like
  • Haha
Reactions: NASA and yeji

tai

from the land to the sea 🇵🇸
.
Joined
13 December 2019
Messages
15,368
Reactions Received
19,079
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
7,194
Fandom
#1 🎵taste
Gender
Male
Pronouns
He/Him
Ship
  • Haha
Reactions: NASA

bulletproof

✧ @karina is the eva to my noora ✧
.
.
Joined
2 September 2018
Messages
12,423
Reactions Received
54,952
Location
ARMY base 💕
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
55
Gender
Female
Ship
My dog can relate :maheart:
My mom told me that I used to fall asleep out of fear when she started to use the vacuum cleaner :lisalaugh:
 
  • Haha
Reactions: NASA

tai

from the land to the sea 🇵🇸
.
Joined
13 December 2019
Messages
15,368
Reactions Received
19,079
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
7,194
Fandom
#1 🎵taste
Gender
Male
Pronouns
He/Him
Ship
  • Haha
Reactions: NASA

tai

from the land to the sea 🇵🇸
.
Joined
13 December 2019
Messages
15,368
Reactions Received
19,079
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
7,194
Fandom
#1 🎵taste
Gender
Male
Pronouns
He/Him
Ship
  • Love
Reactions: NASA

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread