- Joined
- 26 November 2021
- Messages
- 3,179
- Reactions Received
- 3,849
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 0
- Gender
- Female
thank you for the beautiful songs and all your bright smiles. we miss you but are proud of you
say it here :)
1. I hope you're proud of me. I miss you.
2. I wish things didn't change between us. It's weird now. I wish we could go back to how we used to be... too much has happened. I hate that it will never be the same.
savage
- i know you love your dogs and all that but this tattoo looks like a sticker you'd find in a limited edition package of cheetos. pls give whoever did this to you a 1 star on google maps
- there is nothing "cool" about developing a drinking and smoking addiction since the age of 17. how were you extempted from running at PE due to your health problems and then continue to waste your parents' money on cigarettes or get drunk at every chance because "it gives you more confidence at parties and makes things more enjoyable"? girl you're not enjoying yourself you're KILLING yourself. also you sometimes get too comfortable insulting my family ngl.
- a bottle of expired milk has more personality than your boyfriend does. if you want to hang out then at least tell me that you're planning to bring him so i can cancel it and stay home because i don't need to have my interests laughed at and feel like a third wheel.