Is there bias in your workplace? (1 Viewer)

Day

♡ ຕɪѕѕɪηɢ уᴏᴜ ♡
.
.
.
Joined
20 October 2018
Messages
126,058
Reactions Received
53,013
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
524,535
Ship
Wreck
I work in retail, my job favors men who are strong.

I was passed up for a management position by a kid 18 y/o who had been with the company for >1 year vs. me aged 21
who had been with the company for 3+ years and had 1+ year of management experience.

I would be more upset but I carried that damn department and that kid no longer works at our company.
He was a bad boss but the good thing about us was that we only ever saw one another twice a week and did not have to overlap shifts.
He never tried to assert himself as being "above" me.​
 

Yili

Stay • Czennie • Teume • Moodz • One-It • Villain
.
.
Joined
13 November 2018
Messages
36,941
Reactions Received
64,079
Location
You did well Moonbin <3
Website
flyhighyili.carrd.co
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
Multi <3
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
Surprisingly even though I live in a more conservative area a good amount of the specialists/managers in my workplace are women. However the board is all men if I remember correctly
 
  • Wow
Reactions: Day1

Day

♡ ຕɪѕѕɪηɢ уᴏᴜ ♡
.
.
.
Joined
20 October 2018
Messages
126,058
Reactions Received
53,013
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
524,535
Ship
Wreck
Surprisingly even though I live in a more conservative area a good amount of the specialists/managers in my workplace are women. However the board is all men if I remember correctly
Wow, that's surprising. No women at all on the board??
 
  • Like
Reactions: Yili

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread