Is there no such thing as a stupid question? (1 Viewer)

Joined
23 June 2019
Messages
1,759
Reactions Received
10,279
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
"What time is the 9pm parade?"

I got this so many times working at disney. You answered your own question, now if it's after 9pm that's no longer stupid.

Any question asking why (in a complaining sort of way) must they have saftey measures to keep you alive.

At a door with a badge reader "Do I have to badge to enter?" and the sometimes coupling question "I did my finger (scans) why do I have to badge?" or "Do I have to have a badge to enter?"

Edit:

"Can we smoke here?" Next to a BIG sign that labels diesel fuel and a picture that signifies no open flame.
 
Joined
7 November 2019
Messages
898
Reactions Received
2,608
Location
Atlanta
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
There are like the one my brother use HE HIT ME AND ASK ME IF I'M A SLEEP LIKE ARE U DUMB I WAS UNTIL UR DUMB SELF WOKE ME UP AHHHHHHHHHH *not a morning person*
 
  • Like
Reactions: Tickita and jasque

RainbowDevil

Lucifers Favorite Son
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
5,597
Reactions Received
18,451
Location
Serbia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
-52
Fandom
Multi-king
Gender
Male
Ship
There are stupid questions unfortuantely, as some of my fellow users mentioned... answering your own question is basically the epitome of stupidity.

Besides that, and question that can be asked but isn't 100% that certain way is valid

Like asking if water is a liquid... you can ask that, most people know it but maybe you don't.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Tickita

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread