Reality Is there reality tv show in your country you would love to see korean version of? (1 Viewer)

blueberries

Fleshy fruit
.
Joined
17 November 2018
Messages
15,240
Reactions Received
46,642
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
There is one really popular reality show called Vain Elämää (Only Life) in my country which i'd love to see in Korea. It actually started in Netherlands under name De beste zangers van Nederland and it's rly popular in other Nordic countries too.

The idea is quite simple, group of artists of varying ages and genres- teenager popstars, rappers, rockstars, wellknown soloists and older singers of evergreens- gather to music bootcamp for a week. Every day is someone's day, plp sing covers to their songs in intimate setting (with audio remixed to their own style and often somewhat changed lyrics)- only audience being their fellow artists and cameras, and they tell stories behind the songs and their life as artist. It goes between touching and funny rly fast, and i rly like down-to-earth feeling it has.

I think this format would work well with korean artists as well. Korea has such vast genres of good music, even if kpop and idols overwhelm sometimes there is also rly good rappers, indie rock bands and trot singers. It'd be rly nice to see different artists talk about their careers while make covers of artists songs from vastly different genres. I'm sure the covers they would come up would also sell well. And if the program managed to retain that down-to-eart and artistic feeling it does in my country, i think that would be awesome.

So I'm bit interested of anyone else knows this program (in their country's version) or would love to see another program their county has being adapted as variety show?

if this is in wrong section please move it, juseyo


EDIT:
This is one of performance of current season (10th) that is airing, I'm not biggest fan of the singer Antti Tuisku, but the song is just too heavy not to like (it's about abusive relationships that the singer Antti has also experienced)


And this is probably my favorite cover from the show, it also did rly well on radio here - it's the singer Jenni Vartiainen covering song from rapper called Cheek
 
Last edited:

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
I don't think we got something intresting like that in germany
 

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck

blueberries

Fleshy fruit
.
Joined
17 November 2018
Messages
15,240
Reactions Received
46,642
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Nah everything we have is stolen from the USA
Tbf, this is also stolen from Netherlands :jisoosmh:

it's rly rare you see original concepts anymore.. but at least Korea could also make spin of it
 

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck

Belgizen

Doyoung's wifey
.
Joined
5 November 2018
Messages
12,760
Reactions Received
31,598
Location
Doyoung's Bed
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
46,298
Fandom
NCTzen
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Tbf, this is also stolen from Netherlands :jisoosmh:

it's rly rare you see original concepts anymore.. but at least Korea could also make spin of it
tbc I hope they bring king of the masked singer here
or p101 would be interesting
 

blueberries

Fleshy fruit
.
Joined
17 November 2018
Messages
15,240
Reactions Received
46,642
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
tbc I hope they bring king of the masked singer here
or p101 would be interesting
Those shows have pretty great concepts, especially the masked singer :D
 

potato

☆ Stan Yolkie ☆
.
Joined
22 May 2019
Messages
5,913
Reactions Received
28,273
Location
Under the Earth
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
Moa
Ship
Anything but Love Island. I think I would actually cry if I heard there was going to be any sort of remake.

Britain does have a few good shows like Pointless though. We're mostly known for our panel shows filled with dry humor. India has terrible reality shows so I don't think I would want a remake of any of those either.
 

blueberries

Fleshy fruit
.
Joined
17 November 2018
Messages
15,240
Reactions Received
46,642
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Anything but Love Island. I think I would actually cry if I heard there was going to be any sort of remake.

Britain does have a few good shows like Pointless though. We're mostly known for our panel shows filled with dry humor. India does terrible reality shows so I don't think I would want a remake of any of those either.
Britain has rly good humor shows, at least their humor always works for me :jenniesmug:
 
  • Haha
  • Like
Reactions: Willow and potato

potato

☆ Stan Yolkie ☆
.
Joined
22 May 2019
Messages
5,913
Reactions Received
28,273
Location
Under the Earth
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
Moa
Ship
Britain has rly good humor shows, at least their humor always works for me :jenniesmug:
I'm glad you like it :jenniesmug:

I highly recommend you watch Blackadder. It's the definition of Britain: Mr Bean, War, lots and lots of dry humor and tea. :taesip:
(the 4th season is the best one)
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread