- Joined
- 29 August 2018
- Messages
- 11,564
- Reactions Received
- 42,959
- Location
- Brasil
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 18,971
- Fandom
- Chahee Lovers
- Gender
- Male
I have quite some.
One of them is @la_mort_pour_vous .
He's a prodigy studying to become a diplomat that seems to have the answer to everything, see the future and makes you question your existence with simple words.
I used to think he is an esper or alien, but now im convinced he was supposed to be sidarta's reincarnation but became half these cool indian demons with super powers somehow. So now he's an hybrid entity
One of them is @la_mort_pour_vous .
He's a prodigy studying to become a diplomat that seems to have the answer to everything, see the future and makes you question your existence with simple words.
I used to think he is an esper or alien, but now im convinced he was supposed to be sidarta's reincarnation but became half these cool indian demons with super powers somehow. So now he's an hybrid entity