Is there something that you’ve experienced both extremes of? (1 Viewer)

Ahsoka

⚡️Lightning
.
.
.
.
.
.
Joined
27 August 2018
Messages
71,396
Reactions Received
151,407
Location
That user who always changes their Un’s heart <3
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
129,603
Fandom
Lex stan
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
For me it’s tiredness. I’ve experienced being constantly tired to the point that I can barely function and need naps during the day on top of getting more than average hours of sleep at night. Now I’m more on the other side as I no longer get tired and I have to force myself to go to sleep not because I’m tired and want sleep, but because it’s 4 in the morning and I know I won’t get tired anytime soon. And this is with sleeping medication :wimwim: I definitely prefer this problem, but it has its drawbacks too.
 

dark_tranquility

YOᑌ ᗪIᗪᑎ'T ᗷᗴTᖇᗩY ᗰᗴ, YOᑌ ᗷᗴTᖇᗩYᗴᗪ YOᑌᖇSᗴᒪᖴ
.
.
Joined
10 September 2019
Messages
62,189
Reactions Received
52,518
Location
Europe and Asia
Website
www.ancestry.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
201,742
Fandom
𝔹𝕃𝕀ℕ𝕂
Gender
Male
Pronouns
Eurasian
Paranoia voices and hallucinations
 
  • Like
Reactions: Ahsoka

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread