is there something you can't speak of? (1 Viewer)

Joined
24 February 2019
Messages
5,718
Reactions Received
22,690
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Ship
something you can't tell anyone? maybe you can't even admit it to yourself? obviously I will not ask you to say what it is, but maybe you can be vague or ofc just say yes or no..

I think so yeah.. there are things I have not told another soul, some of them are still unclear to me too...

 

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
oh yes for sure.

I think I need to be more honest with myself and admit that some things just aren't meant to happen and that good will come out of everything.
I am an optimistic person but there are times I just can't get out of my thoughts and it all get's into a confusing mush. I lead life with my emotions and intuition and when I am hurt or down it just get's to a point that is just not good.
 

Mew

~Angel of Death~
.
Joined
29 November 2018
Messages
2,249
Reactions Received
4,602
Location
England, London
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
6
Fandom
Shawol
Gender
Female
No... Not that I can't think off... There's just things I don't speak about with certain people, cause it makes them emotional even though its not their issues theyre mine.
 

dark_tranquility

YOᑌ ᗪIᗪᑎ'T ᗷᗴTᖇᗩY ᗰᗴ, YOᑌ ᗷᗴTᖇᗩYᗴᗪ YOᑌᖇSᗴᒪᖴ
.
.
Joined
10 September 2019
Messages
62,040
Reactions Received
52,508
Location
Europe and Asia
Website
www.ancestry.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
200,975
Fandom
𝔹𝕃𝕀ℕ𝕂
Gender
Male
Pronouns
Eurasian
Too much heartache and I pretend that it doesn't bother me, but it really does.
My smile is meant to be invisible and on the inside I am hurting like cancer.
 
  • Like
Reactions: kodoku and yeji

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread